I am in the process of planning my Australia trip come late February 2011. I am a 33 year old male traveling with my good female friend who is 29 years old. We are landing in Melbourne, gonna spend a few days there and eventually take a short flight up to Sydney. See Sydney for 4 days then she really wants to rent a car and drive back to Melbourne over 3 days rather than fly. Is this coast between Sydney and Melbourne worth the 3 days? Any suggestions on a route or stops along the way both along the coast or inland. We are both active and I would like to explore the real Australia wherever possible. Thanks!
Scenic Drive from Sydney to Melbourne?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 4 Sydney and Auckland
- 5 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 6 Internet access
- 7 Night Out Byron Bay
- 8 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 11 10 days itinerary
- 12 Fremantle my love..
- 13 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Books?
- 17 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 18 Choosing a Visa
- 19 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 20 One spare day in Darwin
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 23 Travel Visa
- 24 Canberra
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland