I recently heard that Samoa (the former Western Samoa, as opposed to American Samoa) is a good place to visit. I find very few postings about it. Has anyone been there recently? Can a stop there be combined with travel to Australia, N.Z., or the Cook Islands?
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sweet As - A Month in God’s Country - South Island, NZ
- 2 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Newzealand - break up self drive and bus travel
- 5 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 6 FIRST Gold Coast FAMILY TRIP for 5 x nights , need Help to PLAN, PLS!
- 7 golf in bali
- 8 Emirates and Jetstar
- 9 Starbucks: Over rated, Bad service, Worst coffee ever!
- 10 Winter Trip to Australia for Two
- 11 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 12 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 13 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 14 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 15 New Rotorua attraction (new trail)
- 16 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 19 Cruise New Zealand
- 20 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 21 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 22 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 23 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 24 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 25 Paihia or coromandel