I recently heard that Samoa (the former Western Samoa, as opposed to American Samoa) is a good place to visit. I find very few postings about it. Has anyone been there recently? Can a stop there be combined with travel to Australia, N.Z., or the Cook Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY NOVELTY PASSPORTS-VISAS-US GREEN CARD-IDS etc
- 2 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 3 Taormina to Palermo
- 4 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 5 The Great Australian Adventure
- 6 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 7 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 8 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 9 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 10 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 11 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 12 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 13 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 14 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 15 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 16 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 17 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 18 5 week itinerary help
- 19 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 20 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 21 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 22 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 23 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 24 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 25 This special community - Fodorville