We have traveled to Vanatu, new caledonia, lifou, and fiji three times.
We have just returned from a holiday in Fiji in the Yasawa Islands and are wanting to plan our next holiday in the south pacific.
Fiji is our first love, we love the people, and the culture, oh and of coarse the lovely blue azure clear water, sandy beaches ectc.
We are wanting to travel somewhere else and am interested in Samoa.
HELP>>>>>>>>>can anyone who has been to samoa and fiji how the two compare.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/megax-muscle-building-supplement/
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast