We have traveled to Vanatu, new caledonia, lifou, and fiji three times.
We have just returned from a holiday in Fiji in the Yasawa Islands and are wanting to plan our next holiday in the south pacific.
Fiji is our first love, we love the people, and the culture, oh and of coarse the lovely blue azure clear water, sandy beaches ectc.
We are wanting to travel somewhere else and am interested in Samoa.
HELP>>>>>>>>>can anyone who has been to samoa and fiji how the two compare.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zeaaland
- 2 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 3 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 4 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 5 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 6 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 7 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 8 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 9 Tasmania Itinerary
- 10 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 11 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 12 January-March When to visit NZ
- 13 Hikes in New Zealand
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 15 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 16 Nervous American driving in AU
- 17 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 18 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 19 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 20 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 21 New Zealand on our own?
- 22 2nd year visa extentiom
- 23 Sydney places to stay
- 24 Sydney in March
- 25 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!