We have traveled to Vanatu, new caledonia, lifou, and fiji three times.
We have just returned from a holiday in Fiji in the Yasawa Islands and are wanting to plan our next holiday in the south pacific.
Fiji is our first love, we love the people, and the culture, oh and of coarse the lovely blue azure clear water, sandy beaches ectc.
We are wanting to travel somewhere else and am interested in Samoa.
HELP>>>>>>>>>can anyone who has been to samoa and fiji how the two compare.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Unitel Direct - Finally Going Abroad for Holidays
- 2 Opal card?
- 3 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 6 Great Ocean Road
- 7 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 8 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 9 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 10 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning a trip in Australia
- 13 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 14 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 15 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 16 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 17 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 18 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 19 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 20 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 21 How is this itinerary?
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 24 Wallis and Futuna decision
- 25 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels