We have traveled to Vanatu, new caledonia, lifou, and fiji three times.
We have just returned from a holiday in Fiji in the Yasawa Islands and are wanting to plan our next holiday in the south pacific.
Fiji is our first love, we love the people, and the culture, oh and of coarse the lovely blue azure clear water, sandy beaches ectc.
We are wanting to travel somewhere else and am interested in Samoa.
HELP>>>>>>>>>can anyone who has been to samoa and fiji how the two compare.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/follicle-rx/
- 2 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/junivive-cream/
- 3 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 4 Australia Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand with teenagers
- 6 Camper Van - With or Without Toilet and Shower ?
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 8 Another itinerary question
- 9 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 10 The whisky trail.
- 11 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 12 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 15 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 16 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 18 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 19 help with intinerary please!
- 20 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 21 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 22 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 23 Quaint
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 North and South Island itinerary feedback