We have traveled to Vanatu, new caledonia, lifou, and fiji three times.
We have just returned from a holiday in Fiji in the Yasawa Islands and are wanting to plan our next holiday in the south pacific.
Fiji is our first love, we love the people, and the culture, oh and of coarse the lovely blue azure clear water, sandy beaches ectc.
We are wanting to travel somewhere else and am interested in Samoa.
HELP>>>>>>>>>can anyone who has been to samoa and fiji how the two compare.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 2 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 3 Byron Bay or ...
- 4 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 7 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 8 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 NZ vs Aust
- 12 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 13 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 15 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 16 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 17 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 18 August week end in Auckland
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 21 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 22 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 23 Sydney Weather in September
- 24 South Island Suggestions ...
- 25 Favorite things to do in Melbourne