I've started a Rugby World Cup thread in Europe [as it's being held in Europe] but I thought that i would post a link here in case anyone in the Pacific or the Antipodes wants to join in.
here's the link:
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/follicle-rx/
- 2 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/junivive-cream/
- 3 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 4 Australia Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand with teenagers
- 6 Camper Van - With or Without Toilet and Shower ?
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 8 Another itinerary question
- 9 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 10 The whisky trail.
- 11 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 12 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 15 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 16 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 18 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 19 help with intinerary please!
- 20 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 21 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 22 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 23 Quaint
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 North and South Island itinerary feedback
Rugby World Cup - is your team playing? - link to master thread