I'm wondering if anyone has done a day hike as far as harris saddle and back, starting from the glenchory entrance? If so, how long did it take you? I know weather may impede how far I get but I'd love to know ballpark timing. I'd like to do a day hike and heard Routeburn is great - but I only have a day.
Routeburn - Glenchory entrance to Harris Saddle in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 2 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 4 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 9 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 10 August week end in Auckland
- 11 NZ vs Aust
- 12 28 days to campervan around australia
- 13 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 14 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 15 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 16 Sydney Weather in September
- 17 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 18 South Island Suggestions ...
- 19 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 20 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 21 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 22 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies
- 23 Christchurch, NZ rebuilding
- 24 Best time of year in NZ and Australia
- 25 Sydney Questions