I'm wondering if anyone has done a day hike as far as harris saddle and back, starting from the glenchory entrance? If so, how long did it take you? I know weather may impede how far I get but I'd love to know ballpark timing. I'd like to do a day hike and heard Routeburn is great - but I only have a day.
Routeburn - Glenchory entrance to Harris Saddle in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days in February
- 2 Great food/local favorites
- 3 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 4 Australian Aborigines
- 5 Great food/local favorites
- 6 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Sydney
- 9 Incredible hotel
- 10 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 11 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 12 australia new zealand trip advice
- 13 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 14 Milford Sound Cruise
- 15 14 day South Island Self drive
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Cruise New Zealand
- 18 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 19 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 20 New Zealand Accommodations
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 23 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 24 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report