I'm wondering if anyone has done a day hike as far as harris saddle and back, starting from the glenchory entrance? If so, how long did it take you? I know weather may impede how far I get but I'd love to know ballpark timing. I'd like to do a day hike and heard Routeburn is great - but I only have a day.
Routeburn - Glenchory entrance to Harris Saddle in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 buy passport, driver's license IDS visa etc
- 2 Sydney
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 5 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 Itinerary Planning
- 7 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 Marlborough Sounds???
- 11 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 15 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 16 Song doc - one for you
- 17 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 18 Jet Star?
- 19 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 20 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 23 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 24 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 25 NZ South Island Plan