I'm wondering if anyone has done a day hike as far as harris saddle and back, starting from the glenchory entrance? If so, how long did it take you? I know weather may impede how far I get but I'd love to know ballpark timing. I'd like to do a day hike and heard Routeburn is great - but I only have a day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 6 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather
Routeburn - Glenchory entrance to Harris Saddle in one day?