I'm wondering if anyone has done a day hike as far as harris saddle and back, starting from the glenchory entrance? If so, how long did it take you? I know weather may impede how far I get but I'd love to know ballpark timing. I'd like to do a day hike and heard Routeburn is great - but I only have a day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 2 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 3 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 4 Broad Intin for Australia
- 5 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 6 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 7 Australia help
- 8 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 9 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 10 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 11 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 12 Ferry between islands
- 13 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 14 28 days to campervan around australia
- 15 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 16 hotel options in Melbourne
- 17 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 18 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 19 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 20 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 21 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 22 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 23 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 24 Present Host Parents
- 25 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
Routeburn - Glenchory entrance to Harris Saddle in one day?