I'm wondering if anyone has done a day hike as far as harris saddle and back, starting from the glenchory entrance? If so, how long did it take you? I know weather may impede how far I get but I'd love to know ballpark timing. I'd like to do a day hike and heard Routeburn is great - but I only have a day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/claire-hydrafirm-cream-uk/
- 2 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 8 NZ 1 week
- 9 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 10 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 11 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 12 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 13 Palau Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 16 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
Routeburn - Glenchory entrance to Harris Saddle in one day?