I'm wondering if anyone has done a day hike as far as harris saddle and back, starting from the glenchory entrance? If so, how long did it take you? I know weather may impede how far I get but I'd love to know ballpark timing. I'd like to do a day hike and heard Routeburn is great - but I only have a day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 16 days in Australia
- 2 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 3 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 4 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 5 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 6 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 7 Gluten free Australia
- 8 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 9 Uluru
- 10 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 11 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 12 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 13 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 14 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 16 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 17 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 18 25day planning for Australia
- 19 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 20 Help New Zealand
- 21 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 22 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 23 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 24 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 25 Great Ocean Road
Routeburn - Glenchory entrance to Harris Saddle in one day?