My daughter and I are traveling around New Zealand for two weeks and are about to leave Auckland for Rotorua. We had wanted to do a "hangi" Maori dinner but are seeing the prices are $100 a person. Has anyone done this recently and did you think it was worth the money? I am feeling it is a tourist trap thing but if it is worth it,please advise ASAP! My daughter and I don't eat oysters or mussels and saw that that was part of the meal. any thing else you would recommend for Rotorua as we are going two nights? Thanks so much!
Rotorua New Zealand -help ASAP!
- 1 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 2 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 3 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 6 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 7 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 8 From Ramana kumar 569
- 9 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 10 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 11 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 12 Calmest part of GBR
- 13 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 14 Tahiti - April 2013
- 15 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 16 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 17 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 18 honeymoon in october
- 19 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 20 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 21 Tahiti
- 22 travelling around oceania islands
- 23 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 24 Work Abroad
- 25 Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?