My daughter and I are traveling around New Zealand for two weeks and are about to leave Auckland for Rotorua. We had wanted to do a "hangi" Maori dinner but are seeing the prices are $100 a person. Has anyone done this recently and did you think it was worth the money? I am feeling it is a tourist trap thing but if it is worth it,please advise ASAP! My daughter and I don't eat oysters or mussels and saw that that was part of the meal. any thing else you would recommend for Rotorua as we are going two nights? Thanks so much!
Rotorua New Zealand -help ASAP!
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 2 Paihia or coromandel
- 3 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 4 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 7 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 8 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 9 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 10 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 11 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 12 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 13 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 14 14 days in NZ in February
- 15 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 16 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 19 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 20 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 21 Heading to Australia!
- 22 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 23 South Island Itinerary
- 24 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 25 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010