My daughter and I are traveling around New Zealand for two weeks and are about to leave Auckland for Rotorua. We had wanted to do a "hangi" Maori dinner but are seeing the prices are $100 a person. Has anyone done this recently and did you think it was worth the money? I am feeling it is a tourist trap thing but if it is worth it,please advise ASAP! My daughter and I don't eat oysters or mussels and saw that that was part of the meal. any thing else you would recommend for Rotorua as we are going two nights? Thanks so much!
Rotorua New Zealand -help ASAP!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 4 Should we change our plans ???
- 5 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Kangaroo island
- 9 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 10 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 11 Itinerary 20 days
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 14 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help