Just starting to plan a trip Down Under; Both Australia and New Zealand; with a stop on the way in Tahiti. Affordable tours cannot help me since they are limited to Globus packages and dates. Has anyone done the U.S. - Tahiti - Australia - New Zealand trip/tour that can give me some advice; from a travel agent who can help to any tips whatsoever! We live in Florida and would like ot go sometime Nov - Feb. New Year's Eve in Tahiti would be wonderful!
Rookie needs help going Down Under
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 2 Perth Hotels
- 3 Extra time in Melbourne
- 4 baruntse expedition
- 5 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 6 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report