Just starting to plan a trip Down Under; Both Australia and New Zealand; with a stop on the way in Tahiti. Affordable tours cannot help me since they are limited to Globus packages and dates. Has anyone done the U.S. - Tahiti - Australia - New Zealand trip/tour that can give me some advice; from a travel agent who can help to any tips whatsoever! We live in Florida and would like ot go sometime Nov - Feb. New Year's Eve in Tahiti would be wonderful!
Rookie needs help going Down Under
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 2 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 3 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 4 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 10 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 11 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 12 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 13 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 14 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 15 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 16 Question about the "Build Up"
- 17 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 18 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 19 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 20 Tipping
- 21 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 22 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 23 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 24 auckland connection
- 25 Five weeks in ANZ