My husband has just given me the green light to plan a trip during our Thanksgiving Break! We have a 2 year old who we are hoping will have a fabulous vacation with her grandparents so that we can have a "second honeymoon" of sorts before we begin to try for a second. I've always always wanted to go to New Zealand and am hoping to get a jolt of great advice before I start my own intense research.
Given our short time period (really just a week, with partial weekends on both ends as we need to get from San Francisco down to Los Angeles to drop the little one off), I know it's impossible to do and see very much. So i'm looking for the quintessential romantic New Zealand experience.
Things that I would like to do:
- Love stars, Lake Tekapo, Southern Cross?
- Bike riding on a vineyard trail
- Hot air balloon ride at down
- Natural mud baths, Rotorua?
You get the picture! Is there a destination that would be best for us to spend our time in and be able to hit up as many of the above activities, or similar ones?
Super appreciate any suggestions! Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 카지노 술집## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 11 Best national park around Sydney
- 12 1 night stay around GOR
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 15 NZ repeat visitors
- 16 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 17 South Island Suggestions
- 18 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 19 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 20 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 21 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI