I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Road Trip - North Island NZ - April 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in Tasmania
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 4 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 5 August week end in Auckland
- 6 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 7 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 8 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 9 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 11 Help
- 12 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 13 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 14 Byron Bay or ...
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 16 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 17 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 18 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 19 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 20 NZ vs Aust
- 21 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 22 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 23 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 24 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 25 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report