I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Road Trip - North Island NZ - April 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 2 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 3 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 4 Kangaroo island
- 5 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 6 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 7 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 12 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 13 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 14 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 15 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 16 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 17 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 19 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 20 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 21 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 22 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport
- 23 ETA website
- 24 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 25 Transfer time in Sydney between domestc and international?