I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 2 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 3 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 4 16 days in Australia
- 5 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 6 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 7 Gluten free Australia
- 8 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 9 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 10 Uluru
- 11 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 12 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 13 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 14 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 15 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 16 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 17 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 18 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment