I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 2 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 3 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 4 Present Host Parents
- 5 Hire car in Melbourne
- 6 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 7 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 8 Broad Intin for Australia
- 9 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 10 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 11 Australia help
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 14 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 15 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 16 Ferry between islands
- 17 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 18 28 days to campervan around australia
- 19 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 20 hotel options in Melbourne
- 21 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 22 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 23 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 24 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 25 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required