I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Creative: yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 yahoo MAL 24*7
- 2 Creative: yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 yahoo MAL 24*7
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?