I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 2 Car hire in NZ
- 3 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 4 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 5 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 6 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 7 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 8 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 9 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 10 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 11 HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.......
- 12 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 13 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 14 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 Hobart accommodation
- 17 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 18 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 19 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 20 New Zealand advice
- 21 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 22 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 23 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 24 Extra time in Melbourne
- 25 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand