I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 nites in South Island, New Zealand
- 2 port douglas/great barrier
- 3 Where to visit
- 4 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 5 2 weeks in Aus all alone
- 6 Sydney - October 8 -25. Hyde Park - Night Hawker Markets
- 7 advise on final itinerary, especially on Tasmania route!
- 8 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 9 Perth Hotels
- 10 16 Days NZ Trip
- 11 Papeete Early Flight Arrival
- 12 13 days New Zealand (both NI & SI) - Final Itinerary - Request for Feedback
- 13 Margaret River - what can we do in just 1 day?
- 14 Tasmania's Maria Island Walk
- 15 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 16 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 17 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 18 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 19 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 20 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 21 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 22 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 23 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 24 Queensland Tips
- 25 An Autumn Month in NZ