I'm planning on making a one-month road-trip around New Zealand, buying a car large enough to sleep in.
The goal is to visit New Zealand's North Island freely and n a little budget.
Would anyone like to join me ?
Do you have any valuable advice you could give me ?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 2 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 3 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 4 North Island
- 5 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 6 4 weeks itinerary
- 7 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 8 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 9 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 10 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 11 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 14 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 15 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 16 Tour operators
- 17 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 18 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 19 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 20 travel agency for PNG
- 21 Blue Mountains
- 22 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 23 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 24 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 25 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.