I would like to go on a road trip with my mum from melbourne to adelaide or maybe sydney but i'm not good with driving. Heard a lot of good stuff about driving along great ocean road. I'll be travelling from 7-28April 2011, so any date in between. I know there are coaches going there but i would like the experience of driving and stopping 'anywhere' to visit and stay. Is there anyone who's interested and happens to travel during that time too and is ok with driving. It'll be cheaper too this way to share the car rent price=)
besides that, how do i go about farm stay if i cant drive in to the farm..
appreciate your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne eateries
- 2 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 3 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 4 Complete Novice
- 5 Kangaroo Island
- 6 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 7 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 8 Where to visit
- 9 new zealand road maps?
- 10 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 11 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 14 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 15 2weeks in Austrailia
- 16 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 17 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 18 How is this itinerary?
- 19 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 20 Restautant recommendations
- 21 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 22 newzeland
- 23 Weather in Fiji
- 24 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 25 45 days in a campervan - Help please!