I would like to go on a road trip with my mum from melbourne to adelaide or maybe sydney but i'm not good with driving. Heard a lot of good stuff about driving along great ocean road. I'll be travelling from 7-28April 2011, so any date in between. I know there are coaches going there but i would like the experience of driving and stopping 'anywhere' to visit and stay. Is there anyone who's interested and happens to travel during that time too and is ok with driving. It'll be cheaper too this way to share the car rent price=)
besides that, how do i go about farm stay if i cant drive in to the farm..
appreciate your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 2 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 3 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 4 Car hire in NZ
- 5 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 8 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 9 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 10 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 11 HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.......
- 12 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 13 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 14 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 Hobart accommodation
- 17 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 18 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 19 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 20 New Zealand advice
- 21 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 22 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 23 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 24 Extra time in Melbourne
- 25 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand