I would like to go on a road trip with my mum from melbourne to adelaide or maybe sydney but i'm not good with driving. Heard a lot of good stuff about driving along great ocean road. I'll be travelling from 7-28April 2011, so any date in between. I know there are coaches going there but i would like the experience of driving and stopping 'anywhere' to visit and stay. Is there anyone who's interested and happens to travel during that time too and is ok with driving. It'll be cheaper too this way to share the car rent price=)
besides that, how do i go about farm stay if i cant drive in to the farm..
appreciate your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 2 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 3 Apex car rental in Australia
- 4 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 7 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 8 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 9 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 10 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 11 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 12 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 14 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 15 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 16 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 17 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 18 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 19 Tasmania
- 20 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 21 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 22 Accommodations Brisbane
- 23 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 24 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 25 Cairns to Sydney early 2017