I would like to go on a road trip with my mum from melbourne to adelaide or maybe sydney but i'm not good with driving. Heard a lot of good stuff about driving along great ocean road. I'll be travelling from 7-28April 2011, so any date in between. I know there are coaches going there but i would like the experience of driving and stopping 'anywhere' to visit and stay. Is there anyone who's interested and happens to travel during that time too and is ok with driving. It'll be cheaper too this way to share the car rent price=)
besides that, how do i go about farm stay if i cant drive in to the farm..
appreciate your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 NZ 1 week
- 7 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 8 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report