I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Gluten free Australia
- 2 http://getmenshealth.com/image-revive/
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 5 Uluru
- 6 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 7 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 8 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 9 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 10 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 13 16 days in Australia
- 14 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 15 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 16 25day planning for Australia
- 17 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 18 Help New Zealand
- 19 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 20 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 21 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 22 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 23 Great Ocean Road
- 24 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary