I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Resort or Nice Hotel with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 2 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 3 Byron Bay or ...
- 4 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 7 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 8 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 NZ vs Aust
- 12 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 13 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 15 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 16 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 17 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 18 August week end in Auckland
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 21 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 22 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 23 Sydney Weather in September
- 24 South Island Suggestions ...
- 25 Favorite things to do in Melbourne