I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Resort or Nice Hotel with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Sydney
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Melbourne Drive
- 7 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 8 Sydney or Melbourne
- 9 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 10 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 11 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 12 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 13 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 14 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 15 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 16 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 17 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 18 New York Times guide to Perth
- 19 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 20 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 21 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 22 Shopping for Opals
- 23 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?