I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 2 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 3 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 4 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 5 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 6 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 7 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 8 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 9 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 10 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 11 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 12 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 13 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 14 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 15 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 16 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 17 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 18 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 19 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 20 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 21 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 22 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 23 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 24 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 25 Sorting out time in Sydney