I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 3 http://www.healthdietalert.com/testabolan-cyp/
- 4 west and north Tasmania
- 5 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 6 Trip to Cairns
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Beers in Oz
- 9 NZ visa denials
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 5 days in South Island
- 13 Vini SIM card?
- 14 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 15 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.