I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/hyprshred/
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast