I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 2 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 8 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 9 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 10 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 11 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 12 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 13 One day in Sydney
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 16 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 17 9 days in Fiji
- 18 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 19 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 22 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 23 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 24 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 25 Final leg of trip: SI to NI