I'm considering going to Moorea with the kids but the hotels are all overwater bungalows or garden bungalows with king beds at the Sofitel, etc. Can anyone recommend a place that is good for families? Or that can accomodate two adults/two kids? My husband is a tad squeamish on bugs. Are there any places built like a regular hotel or are bugs part of the package? We stayed in Rarotonga at the Pacific Resort and shared a nice room with giant spiders and roaches. Neither of us were thrilled. Any ideas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North island New Zealand-help
- 2 https://twitter.com/mirage_se/status/756737126063104000
- 3 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 4 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 5 South Island trip in Oct.
- 6 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 7 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 8 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 9 Rarotonga
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 12 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 13 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 14 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 15 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 16 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 17 A week in Fiji
- 18 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 19 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 20 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 21 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 22 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 23 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 24 Day trip to see baby seals!!!
- 25 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand