I am a citizen of Nepal and i have got my visa as student in Auckland i want to be fully prepared. The first thing is that is there any company that rents cars to foreigners and secondly what will be the price range. And finally what car insurance company is the best for us and http://www.insurancecalculator.net/car-insurance.html car insurance calculator estimator will help us. Thanks for your help in advance
Rental Car Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 4 Tim Tam
- 5 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 6 Transit Time at SYD
- 7 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 8 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 9 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 10 Tipping
- 11 Car rentals south island
- 12 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 13 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 14 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 15 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 16 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 17 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 18 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 New Zealand
- 21 Need Rotorua advice
- 22 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 23 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 24 Auckland for 18 months
- 25 Fiji in February or March?