I am a citizen of Nepal and i have got my visa as student in Auckland i want to be fully prepared. The first thing is that is there any company that rents cars to foreigners and secondly what will be the price range. And finally what car insurance company is the best for us and http://www.insurancecalculator.net/car-insurance.html car insurance calculator estimator will help us. Thanks for your help in advance
Rental Car Insurance
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 2 14 days in NZ in February
- 3 Emirates and Jetstar
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 6 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 7 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 10 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 13 Heading to Australia!
- 14 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 15 South Island Itinerary
- 16 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 17 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 18 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 19 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 20 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 21 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 22 victoria in march
- 23 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 24 Victoria with kids
- 25 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne