I am traveling to Australia the 1st two weeks of Australia. My plans include 2 days in the Blue Mountains, staying overnight in Leura. I'll be going there from Sydney and then taking a flight from Canberra to Melbourne. I would love to get recommendations on transportation. Should I take a train there and explore the mountains using the trains/buses? Or is a car needed so I should rent a car in Sydney for the part of the trip?
I appreciate your recommendations!
Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Get SSD solution, passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 5 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 6 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 7 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 8 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 9 Song doc - one for you
- 10 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 11 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 12 Jet Star?
- 13 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 14 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 15 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 16 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 17 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Planning
- 19 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 20 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 21 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 22 NZ South Island Plan
- 23 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 24 Campervan help please!
- 25 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand