I am traveling to Australia the 1st two weeks of Australia. My plans include 2 days in the Blue Mountains, staying overnight in Leura. I'll be going there from Sydney and then taking a flight from Canberra to Melbourne. I would love to get recommendations on transportation. Should I take a train there and explore the mountains using the trains/buses? Or is a car needed so I should rent a car in Sydney for the part of the trip?
I appreciate your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementaustralia.com.au/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast