I am traveling to Australia the 1st two weeks of Australia. My plans include 2 days in the Blue Mountains, staying overnight in Leura. I'll be going there from Sydney and then taking a flight from Canberra to Melbourne. I would love to get recommendations on transportation. Should I take a train there and explore the mountains using the trains/buses? Or is a car needed so I should rent a car in Sydney for the part of the trip?
I appreciate your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton Drive Through
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 North and South Island of NZ
- 6 The southern lights
- 7 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 8 Mel's NZ Photos
- 9 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 10 August Honeymoon Help?
- 11 How to split up Australia?
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 16 East Coast Australia
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand