I am traveling to Australia the 1st two weeks of Australia. My plans include 2 days in the Blue Mountains, staying overnight in Leura. I'll be going there from Sydney and then taking a flight from Canberra to Melbourne. I would love to get recommendations on transportation. Should I take a train there and explore the mountains using the trains/buses? Or is a car needed so I should rent a car in Sydney for the part of the trip?
I appreciate your recommendations!
Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Incredible hotel
- 4 Australian Aborigines
- 5 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 6 South Island - 8 days in February
- 7 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 8 australia new zealand trip advice
- 9 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 10 Milford Sound Cruise
- 11 14 day South Island Self drive
- 12 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 13 Cruise New Zealand
- 14 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 15 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 16 New Zealand Accommodations
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 19 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 20 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 22 New Zealand itinerary help
- 23 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 24 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 25 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013