In August I will be traveling to Australia for 2 weeks. I'm traveling with my sister (mid-50s), my nephew (mid 20s) and I'm in my late 40s. This will be our first time in Australia and we are counting down the days with excitement!
We are working on our itinerary and are considering driving from Melbourne to Adelaide. The Great Ocean Road sounds beautiful. Is there plenty to see and experience in that drive? How may days could that drive take? Or should we consider driving just a portion of the road and planning other day trips for the other days?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney-Things to Do
- 2 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 8 Nelson, New Zealand
- 9 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 10 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 13 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 14 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 15 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 16 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 18 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 21 Boat charter Raitea
- 22 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 23 Cairns Australia
- 24 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 25 Getting to Picton