In August I will be traveling to Australia for 2 weeks. I'm traveling with my sister (mid-50s), my nephew (mid 20s) and I'm in my late 40s. This will be our first time in Australia and we are counting down the days with excitement!
We are working on our itinerary and are considering driving from Melbourne to Adelaide. The Great Ocean Road sounds beautiful. Is there plenty to see and experience in that drive? How may days could that drive take? Or should we consider driving just a portion of the road and planning other day trips for the other days?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/exo-slim/
- 2 Just checking....
- 3 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 4 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 5 Uluru
- 6 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 7 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 8 Phone Cards
- 9 Sydney to Brisbane
- 10 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 11 February Travel
- 12 its just a post
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 15 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 16 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 17 Traveling through East Coast
- 18 NZ November!
- 19 New Zealand Sth Island
- 20 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 21 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 22 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 23 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 24 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 25 AUS/NZ trip planning