In August I will be traveling to Australia for 2 weeks. I'm traveling with my sister (mid-50s), my nephew (mid 20s) and I'm in my late 40s. This will be our first time in Australia and we are counting down the days with excitement!
We are working on our itinerary and are considering driving from Melbourne to Adelaide. The Great Ocean Road sounds beautiful. Is there plenty to see and experience in that drive? How may days could that drive take? Or should we consider driving just a portion of the road and planning other day trips for the other days?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementvalue.org/max-testo-xl/
- 2 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 3 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 4 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 5 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 6 Uluru
- 7 16 days in Australia
- 8 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 9 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 10 Gluten free Australia
- 11 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 12 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 13 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 14 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 15 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 16 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 18 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment