In August I will be traveling to Australia for 2 weeks. I'm traveling with my sister (mid-50s), my nephew (mid 20s) and I'm in my late 40s. This will be our first time in Australia and we are counting down the days with excitement!
We are working on our itinerary and are considering driving from Melbourne to Adelaide. The Great Ocean Road sounds beautiful. Is there plenty to see and experience in that drive? How may days could that drive take? Or should we consider driving just a portion of the road and planning other day trips for the other days?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North island New Zealand-help
- 2 https://twitter.com/mirage_se/status/756737126063104000
- 3 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 4 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 5 South Island trip in Oct.
- 6 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 7 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 8 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 9 Rarotonga
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 12 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 13 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 14 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 15 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 16 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 17 A week in Fiji
- 18 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 19 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 20 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 21 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 22 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 23 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 24 Day trip to see baby seals!!!
- 25 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand