In August I will be traveling to Australia for 2 weeks. I'm traveling with my sister (mid-50s), my nephew (mid 20s) and I'm in my late 40s. This will be our first time in Australia and we are counting down the days with excitement!
We are working on our itinerary and are considering driving from Melbourne to Adelaide. The Great Ocean Road sounds beautiful. Is there plenty to see and experience in that drive? How may days could that drive take? Or should we consider driving just a portion of the road and planning other day trips for the other days?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kid Safe Pool Fencing
- 2 What is Brain Plus IQ?
- 3 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 4 @(1800.841.6436 )#@##@##@#
- 5 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 6 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 7 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 8 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 9 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 10 Tasmania Itinerary
- 11 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 12 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 13 January-March When to visit NZ
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 Hikes in New Zealand
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 18 Nervous American driving in AU
- 19 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 20 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 21 New Zeaaland
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom