In August I will be traveling to Australia for 2 weeks. I'm traveling with my sister (mid-50s), my nephew (mid 20s) and I'm in my late 40s. This will be our first time in Australia and we are counting down the days with excitement!
We are working on our itinerary and are considering driving from Melbourne to Adelaide. The Great Ocean Road sounds beautiful. Is there plenty to see and experience in that drive? How may days could that drive take? Or should we consider driving just a portion of the road and planning other day trips for the other days?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 aol he^lpdesk*
- 2 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp*printer
- 3 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp*printer
- 4 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp*printer
- 5 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?