My husband and I will be spending from Oct to Dec in Melbourne and would then like to take a trip to Vietnam only or and Thailand starting Dec 20ish......we know of good tour groups from U.S.(i.e., O.A.T.-- Overseas Adventure Travel) that have small groups (14) great guides, take you to interesting out of the way places and include airfare from U.S., however since we will already be in Australia we are looking for similar companies that operate from Australia. If we sign up for the O.A. T. tour to Vietnan without airfare we wind up spending $1,800 just to get to Bangkok and back from Melbourne. Seems like the tour operators get discounts on the airfare so that's one reason we'd like to find a great Auatralian tour company that goes to Vietnan with similar sized groups, includes airfare, etc. Suggestions?
Recommendation needed for good Tours of Vietnan/Thailand FROM Australia
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?