My husband and I will be spending from Oct to Dec in Melbourne and would then like to take a trip to Vietnam only or and Thailand starting Dec 20ish......we know of good tour groups from U.S.(i.e., O.A.T.-- Overseas Adventure Travel) that have small groups (14) great guides, take you to interesting out of the way places and include airfare from U.S., however since we will already be in Australia we are looking for similar companies that operate from Australia. If we sign up for the O.A. T. tour to Vietnan without airfare we wind up spending $1,800 just to get to Bangkok and back from Melbourne. Seems like the tour operators get discounts on the airfare so that's one reason we'd like to find a great Auatralian tour company that goes to Vietnan with similar sized groups, includes airfare, etc. Suggestions?
Recommendation needed for good Tours of Vietnan/Thailand FROM Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 5 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 6 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 9 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 10 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 11 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Hotel in Sydney
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Melbourne Drive
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?