My husband and I will be spending from Oct to Dec in Melbourne and would then like to take a trip to Vietnam only or and Thailand starting Dec 20ish......we know of good tour groups from U.S.(i.e., O.A.T.-- Overseas Adventure Travel) that have small groups (14) great guides, take you to interesting out of the way places and include airfare from U.S., however since we will already be in Australia we are looking for similar companies that operate from Australia. If we sign up for the O.A. T. tour to Vietnan without airfare we wind up spending $1,800 just to get to Bangkok and back from Melbourne. Seems like the tour operators get discounts on the airfare so that's one reason we'd like to find a great Auatralian tour company that goes to Vietnan with similar sized groups, includes airfare, etc. Suggestions?
Recommendation needed for good Tours of Vietnan/Thailand FROM Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 2 Sydney and Auckland
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 5 10 days itinerary
- 6 Fremantle my love..
- 7 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 8 Internet access
- 9 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 10 Packing List
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 13 Books?
- 14 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 15 Choosing a Visa
- 16 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 17 One spare day in Darwin
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 20 Travel Visa
- 21 Canberra
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 Bicycle Traving - What not to do