My husband and I will be spending from Oct to Dec in Melbourne and would then like to take a trip to Vietnam only or and Thailand starting Dec 20ish......we know of good tour groups from U.S.(i.e., O.A.T.-- Overseas Adventure Travel) that have small groups (14) great guides, take you to interesting out of the way places and include airfare from U.S., however since we will already be in Australia we are looking for similar companies that operate from Australia. If we sign up for the O.A. T. tour to Vietnan without airfare we wind up spending $1,800 just to get to Bangkok and back from Melbourne. Seems like the tour operators get discounts on the airfare so that's one reason we'd like to find a great Auatralian tour company that goes to Vietnan with similar sized groups, includes airfare, etc. Suggestions?
Recommendation needed for good Tours of Vietnan/Thailand FROM Australia
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 2 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Cruise New Zealand
- 6 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 7 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 8 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 9 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 13 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 Paihia or coromandel
- 16 Emirates and Jetstar
- 17 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 18 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 20 14 days in NZ in February
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 23 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 24 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 25 Heading to Australia!