My husband and I will be spending from Oct to Dec in Melbourne and would then like to take a trip to Vietnam only or and Thailand starting Dec 20ish......we know of good tour groups from U.S.(i.e., O.A.T.-- Overseas Adventure Travel) that have small groups (14) great guides, take you to interesting out of the way places and include airfare from U.S., however since we will already be in Australia we are looking for similar companies that operate from Australia. If we sign up for the O.A. T. tour to Vietnan without airfare we wind up spending $1,800 just to get to Bangkok and back from Melbourne. Seems like the tour operators get discounts on the airfare so that's one reason we'd like to find a great Auatralian tour company that goes to Vietnan with similar sized groups, includes airfare, etc. Suggestions?
Recommendation needed for good Tours of Vietnan/Thailand FROM Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 2 Transit Time at SYD
- 3 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 4 Tim Tam
- 5 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 6 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Tipping
- 9 Car rentals south island
- 10 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 11 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 12 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 14 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 15 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 16 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 17 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 18 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 19 New Zealand
- 20 Need Rotorua advice
- 21 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 22 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 23 Auckland for 18 months
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Fiji in February or March?