Hi all again,
We are going to be in Sydney.AU for four nights in Feb., on our way to NZ. Since we will have no car we need to be near public transportation to sightsee and also have easy transportation to the airport. If an apartment hotel is available at a reasonable price(approximately $100 per night for the two of us] we would appreciate hearing about it.
We have planned our trip using your advice so I know you will be able to help us.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 ESET @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 ESET Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 ESET @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 ESET Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 6 Qantas air promo
- 7 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 8 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 12 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 13 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 14 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 15 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 16 Palau Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 20 Visa
- 21 Guam Travel Report
- 22 New Zealand Car Hire
- 23 Tasmania itinerary
- 24 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 25 Research on Australian Tourism
Hi all again,