Hi all again,
We are going to be in Sydney.AU for four nights in Feb., on our way to NZ. Since we will have no car we need to be near public transportation to sightsee and also have easy transportation to the airport. If an apartment hotel is available at a reasonable price(approximately $100 per night for the two of us] we would appreciate hearing about it.
We have planned our trip using your advice so I know you will be able to help us.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 2 days in Auckland
- 3 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 8 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 12 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 13 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 14 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 15 5 nights in Sydney
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 17 Best places to travel in Australia
- 18 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 19 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
Hi all again,