Hi all again,
We are going to be in Sydney.AU for four nights in Feb., on our way to NZ. Since we will have no car we need to be near public transportation to sightsee and also have easy transportation to the airport. If an apartment hotel is available at a reasonable price(approximately $100 per night for the two of us] we would appreciate hearing about it.
We have planned our trip using your advice so I know you will be able to help us.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.erecteentry.com/rejuvonus/
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary
- 3 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 South Island - 8 days
- 6 5 days in South Island
- 7 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 10 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 11 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 12 west and north Tasmania
- 13 Trip to Cairns
- 14 Beers in Oz
- 15 NZ visa denials
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Vini SIM card?
- 18 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 19 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 20 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 21 Help on Itinerary
- 22 Sydney Trip
- 23 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 24 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 25 Sydney. Where to stay.
Hi all again,