gaander.com is a new website to find fun thing to do in Australia and New Zealand. You can search areas and find fun things to do there. You can do this by typing the name of a place or region into the search bar and selecting the area in question. This will take you to either the tile view or map view (depending on what you select.)
You can also filter the type of thing it is you are trying to find, whether that's an activity or an attraction or any kind of fun thing to do. Do this by selecting the settings symbol next to the search bar then select your filters from the menu on the left hand side.
Once you discover some listings you like you can add them to a schedule to organize your days out. Once you've had a gaander don't forget to rate, comment ,follow and like the listings so others can discover it too!
If you've been to a place you loved please, please, please get nostalgic and discover that place over again in our search and rate those as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Order Pain medicines
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast