gaander.com is a new website to find fun thing to do in Australia and New Zealand. You can search areas and find fun things to do there. You can do this by typing the name of a place or region into the search bar and selecting the area in question. This will take you to either the tile view or map view (depending on what you select.)
You can also filter the type of thing it is you are trying to find, whether that's an activity or an attraction or any kind of fun thing to do. Do this by selecting the settings symbol next to the search bar then select your filters from the menu on the left hand side.
Once you discover some listings you like you can add them to a schedule to organize your days out. Once you've had a gaander don't forget to rate, comment ,follow and like the listings so others can discover it too!
If you've been to a place you loved please, please, please get nostalgic and discover that place over again in our search and rate those as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 3 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 4 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 5 west and north Tasmania
- 6 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 7 Trip to Cairns
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Beers in Oz
- 10 NZ visa denials
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help