5 days in March, 2014. Recommendations for lodging, activities? Mid-60's couple, fit, good walkers/hikers. Enjoy history, culture, food
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transit Time at SYD
- 2 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 3 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 4 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 5 Happy Australia Day!
- 6 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 7 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 8 Tipping
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Tim Tam
- 11 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 12 Car rentals south island
- 13 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 14 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 15 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 16 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 17 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 18 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 19 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 20 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand
- 22 Need Rotorua advice
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 25 Auckland for 18 months