5 days in March, 2014. Recommendations for lodging, activities? Mid-60's couple, fit, good walkers/hikers. Enjoy history, culture, food
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 3 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 4 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Sydney
- 7 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 8 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 9 One day in Fiji
- 10 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 11 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 12 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 13 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 14 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 15 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 19 Hobart
- 20 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 21 Should we change our plans ???
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 24 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 25 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island