Thinking about a late October trip to the Cooks. Air New Zealand flights form US leave Sunday and return Sat -- so we are very limited in our time. Going on to Aitutaki will add time and cost to our travels. Can someone convince me that we should do so as opposed to staying in Rarotonga??
Rarotonga - Aitutaki
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Canberra
- 2 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 3 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 4 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 5 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 6 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 7 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 8 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 9 Perth Hotels
- 10 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 11 Extra time in Melbourne
- 12 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 13 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 14 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 15 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 16 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 17 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 18 Kangaroo island
- 19 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 20 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 23 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 24 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 25 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach