Thinking about a late October trip to the Cooks. Air New Zealand flights form US leave Sunday and return Sat -- so we are very limited in our time. Going on to Aitutaki will add time and cost to our travels. Can someone convince me that we should do so as opposed to staying in Rarotonga??
Rarotonga - Aitutaki
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 6 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 7 Tasmanian West Coast
- 8 Sydney hotel
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia