I'm a young African-American woman looking to volunteer soon in either Samoa, Fiji or Tonga this upcoming Spring. This may seem like a stereotypical ethnic question but I was wondering if anyone had experiences out in the pacific islands with race relations or could give me a general idea of how native Pacific Islanders treat AAs. I would love to volunteer out there but I would hate for it to turn into bad experience due to a racial tension or issues!
Serious & honest answers only please!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 카지노 마사지## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 11 Best national park around Sydney
- 12 1 night stay around GOR
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 15 NZ repeat visitors
- 16 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 17 South Island Suggestions
- 18 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 19 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 20 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 21 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI