I'm a young African-American woman looking to volunteer soon in either Samoa, Fiji or Tonga this upcoming Spring. This may seem like a stereotypical ethnic question but I was wondering if anyone had experiences out in the pacific islands with race relations or could give me a general idea of how native Pacific Islanders treat AAs. I would love to volunteer out there but I would hate for it to turn into bad experience due to a racial tension or issues!
Serious & honest answers only please!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary