I am wondering about booking flights from the US and then within Australia and on to New Zealand and then back to the US. What is the easiest way to do this and when is the best time to book tickets (planning on trip in mid November through early December)? Also wondering about booking hotels, is it best to book one at every destination before going or booking just the first stop and then book the rest once arriving in Australia? Thanks for the help.
Questions on how to plan a trip to Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 3 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 6 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 7 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 8 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 9 Weather ?
- 10 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 11 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 12 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 13 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 14 Itinerary Planning
- 15 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 16 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 17 South IslandItinerary Help
- 18 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 19 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 20 Sydney for 3 days
- 21 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 22 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 23 Conquering Great Walks
- 24 Accommodation Brisbane
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??