I am wondering about booking flights from the US and then within Australia and on to New Zealand and then back to the US. What is the easiest way to do this and when is the best time to book tickets (planning on trip in mid November through early December)? Also wondering about booking hotels, is it best to book one at every destination before going or booking just the first stop and then book the rest once arriving in Australia? Thanks for the help.
Questions on how to plan a trip to Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 2 Should we change our plans ???
- 3 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 4 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 Paging Cathies
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 9 Kangaroo island
- 10 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 11 Itinerary 20 days
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 14 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help