I am wondering about booking flights from the US and then within Australia and on to New Zealand and then back to the US. What is the easiest way to do this and when is the best time to book tickets (planning on trip in mid November through early December)? Also wondering about booking hotels, is it best to book one at every destination before going or booking just the first stop and then book the rest once arriving in Australia? Thanks for the help.
Questions on how to plan a trip to Australia and New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 6 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Itinerary Planning
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 Marlborough Sounds???
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 14 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 15 Song doc - one for you
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Jet Star?
- 18 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 19 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip