Mid October my girlfriend and I are going to Queenstown and driving to Christchurch.
I'm on my Victorian Red P's. The only company I've been able to find so far to hire to Red P's is Wicked. I kind of want to have Wicked as a last resort, as their fees make the trip very expensive.
Does anyone know of any other companies that would offer this service? Any private alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 6 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather