Mid October my girlfriend and I are going to Queenstown and driving to Christchurch.
I'm on my Victorian Red P's. The only company I've been able to find so far to hire to Red P's is Wicked. I kind of want to have Wicked as a last resort, as their fees make the trip very expensive.
Does anyone know of any other companies that would offer this service? Any private alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/sonix-garcinia/
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 4 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 5 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 6 west and north Tasmania
- 7 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 8 Trip to Cairns
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 Beers in Oz
- 11 NZ visa denials
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Vini SIM card?
- 14 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 15 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.