I am due to visit my brother (25 and 27 years old) in Queensland for 2 weeks in February starting in Brisbane.
The first week will be spent with our parents, roughly we spend a few days in each of the following Stradbroke Island, Warwick (at my Aunt's farm) and Byron Bay - any advise on these locations would be helpful.
More important is the second week which will just be me and my bro. He has spoken of visiting Nimbin but we have nothing concrete. Can anyone advise any off the beaten track, beautiful spots or relaxing retreats or things along those lines?
Any advise on this stuff would be brilliant. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 2 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 3 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 4 Help with NZ Travel
- 5 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 Kaikoura roads update
- 8 Free Camping
- 9 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 10 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 11 Clever, mischievous keas
- 12 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 13 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 14 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 15 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 18 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 19 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 20 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 21 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 22 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 23 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 24 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 25 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake