I am due to visit my brother (25 and 27 years old) in Queensland for 2 weeks in February starting in Brisbane.
The first week will be spent with our parents, roughly we spend a few days in each of the following Stradbroke Island, Warwick (at my Aunt's farm) and Byron Bay - any advise on these locations would be helpful.
More important is the second week which will just be me and my bro. He has spoken of visiting Nimbin but we have nothing concrete. Can anyone advise any off the beaten track, beautiful spots or relaxing retreats or things along those lines?
Any advise on this stuff would be brilliant. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 2 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 3 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 4 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 5 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 6 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 14 day South NZ Trip
- 10 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 11 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 12 One-day hike in Milford area
- 13 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 14 Best national park around Sydney
- 15 1 night stay around GOR
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 18 NZ repeat visitors
- 19 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 20 South Island Suggestions
- 21 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 22 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 23 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 24 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef