I am due to visit my brother (25 and 27 years old) in Queensland for 2 weeks in February starting in Brisbane.
The first week will be spent with our parents, roughly we spend a few days in each of the following Stradbroke Island, Warwick (at my Aunt's farm) and Byron Bay - any advise on these locations would be helpful.
More important is the second week which will just be me and my bro. He has spoken of visiting Nimbin but we have nothing concrete. Can anyone advise any off the beaten track, beautiful spots or relaxing retreats or things along those lines?
Any advise on this stuff would be brilliant. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 3 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 4 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 5 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 6 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 7 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 8 west and north Tasmania
- 9 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Cairns
- 11 Beers in Oz
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Vini SIM card?
- 15 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 16 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.