I am due to visit my brother (25 and 27 years old) in Queensland for 2 weeks in February starting in Brisbane.
The first week will be spent with our parents, roughly we spend a few days in each of the following Stradbroke Island, Warwick (at my Aunt's farm) and Byron Bay - any advise on these locations would be helpful.
More important is the second week which will just be me and my bro. He has spoken of visiting Nimbin but we have nothing concrete. Can anyone advise any off the beaten track, beautiful spots or relaxing retreats or things along those lines?
Any advise on this stuff would be brilliant. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?