I am due to visit my brother (25 and 27 years old) in Queensland for 2 weeks in February starting in Brisbane.
The first week will be spent with our parents, roughly we spend a few days in each of the following Stradbroke Island, Warwick (at my Aunt's farm) and Byron Bay - any advise on these locations would be helpful.
More important is the second week which will just be me and my bro. He has spoken of visiting Nimbin but we have nothing concrete. Can anyone advise any off the beaten track, beautiful spots or relaxing retreats or things along those lines?
Any advise on this stuff would be brilliant. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy driver license, passport,
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 5 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 6 Real estate question
- 7 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 10 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers