On our trip to New Zealand next February we have put a Doubtful Sound overnight cruise on our to-do list. We will be traveling part of our route with another couple, and they are also interested in the Doubtful Sound overnight cruise. The price for a double room on the Fjordland Explorer is about $750 NZD per person. For a quad share it is approximately $395 per person. My question is, how cramped are the quad shares? Will we still be on speaking terms with our friends? Will anyone get any sleep? Does sleep matter in this situation? Any comment from those who have done an overnight cruise in a quad cabin on Doubtful Sound would be appreciated.
Quad Cabin on Doubtful Sound Overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 2 5 days in Tasmania
- 3 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 4 Help
- 5 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 8 Byron Bay or ...
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 11 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 12 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 13 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 NZ vs Aust
- 16 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 17 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 19 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 20 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 21 August week end in Auckland
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 24 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 25 Sydney Weather in September