On our trip to New Zealand next February we have put a Doubtful Sound overnight cruise on our to-do list. We will be traveling part of our route with another couple, and they are also interested in the Doubtful Sound overnight cruise. The price for a double room on the Fjordland Explorer is about $750 NZD per person. For a quad share it is approximately $395 per person. My question is, how cramped are the quad shares? Will we still be on speaking terms with our friends? Will anyone get any sleep? Does sleep matter in this situation? Any comment from those who have done an overnight cruise in a quad cabin on Doubtful Sound would be appreciated.
Quad Cabin on Doubtful Sound Overnight?
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cruise New Zealand
- 2 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 5 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 10 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 11 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed