On our trip to New Zealand next February we have put a Doubtful Sound overnight cruise on our to-do list. We will be traveling part of our route with another couple, and they are also interested in the Doubtful Sound overnight cruise. The price for a double room on the Fjordland Explorer is about $750 NZD per person. For a quad share it is approximately $395 per person. My question is, how cramped are the quad shares? Will we still be on speaking terms with our friends? Will anyone get any sleep? Does sleep matter in this situation? Any comment from those who have done an overnight cruise in a quad cabin on Doubtful Sound would be appreciated.
Quad Cabin on Doubtful Sound Overnight?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Darwin vs Cairns
- 2 Best/ Most beautiful/scenic GrayLine Tours in Australia and NZ?
- 3 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 4 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 5 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 6 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 7 Skiing for beginners
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 10 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 11 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 14 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 15 Packing List
- 16 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 17 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 18 Sydney and Auckland
- 19 Internet access
- 20 Night Out Byron Bay
- 21 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 22 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 23 10 days itinerary
- 24 Fremantle my love..
- 25 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.