I'm wondering if anyone has used the Admiral's Club 30 day pass to gain entry to an International Qantas Lounge while waiting for a Qantas flight in Melbourne?
Qantas Club access with Admiral's Club 30 day pass in Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 2 How much luggage?
- 3 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 4 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 5 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 6 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 7 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 8 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 9 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 10 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 13 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 14 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 15 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 16 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 19 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 20 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 21 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 22 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 23 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 24 Paging Cathies
- 25 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?