My wife and I are taking a cruise from Sydney to Auckland this December with stops in Melbourne, Tasmania and multiple ports in New Zealand. We would like to arrange a private tour at each stop. Can anyone recommend a reliable company which does this or any excellent independent drivers?
private tours at cruise ship stops
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 2 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 3 Hobart accommodation
- 4 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 5 Four Seasons Sydney
- 6 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 9 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 10 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 11 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 12 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 13 Sydney
- 14 Extra time in Melbourne
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 17 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 18 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 19 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 20 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 21 Tassie in winter
- 22 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 23 New Zealand advice
- 24 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 25 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island