I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 UNITED: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 3 Surprises in Australia
- 4 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 5 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 6 2 days in Auckland
- 7 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 8 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 9 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 10 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 11 5 nights in Sydney
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 13 Best places to travel in Australia
- 14 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 15 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 16 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 17 16 Days on the South Island
- 18 Cook Islands for families
- 19 B&B in NZ
- 20 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 21 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 22 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 23 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 24 Auckland hotels?
- 25 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter