I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Acc..@ AOL ☛☎18884823831☛☎ customer phno…
- 2 Urgent Yahoo Tech** @18884823831**}} Tech Sup..* Phone Number
- 3 We Care @ Yahoo MAi** Tech** Sup** Number** ☛☎1888*482*3831 Tech Support
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 6 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 9 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 10 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 13 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 14 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 15 One-day hike in Milford area
- 16 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 17 Best national park around Sydney
- 18 1 night stay around GOR
- 19 7 days in New Zealand
- 20 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 21 NZ repeat visitors
- 22 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 23 South Island Suggestions
- 24 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 25 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island