I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 numerous merchandise till you
- 2 15 Steps To Creating An Effective Business Facebook Page
- 3 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 4 The Future of email advertising – 2017 version
- 5 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 6 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Hamilton Island
- 12 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 13 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground