I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 2 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 5 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)