I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.hitslimbody.com/derma-folia/
- 2 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 5 Picton Drive Through
- 6 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather