I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 2 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 NZ visa denials
- 6 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 7 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 8 Help on Itinerary
- 9 Sydney Trip
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 13 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 14 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 15 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 16 Extra 2 nights = help
- 17 February Australia Visit
- 18 Best wildlife near sydney
- 19 Where to go in Australia
- 20 Bruny Island
- 21 Western Australia
- 22 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 23 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 24 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary