I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 2 Are you looking permanent resident of Australia?
- 3 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 4 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Kaikoura roads update
- 8 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 9 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 10 Clever, mischievous keas
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 13 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 14 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 15 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne