I have been studying for 9 months in Australia now, and I am staying here for another month.
I stayed in a host family and gone to a local high school for the time that I have been here.
Next months my parents will be flying over and we will travel for another couple of weeks through Australia. Because my host family has been amazing for the past 9 months, I want to give them a nice present. I was wondering now if any of you had any ideas what to bring for my host family. They have been literary amazing, so don't worry about the price.
They like hiking, animals, doing things with the family, rugby and what more
So far I have thought of the general stuff, like a tea towel, but I have already given them wooden shoes, little magnets, dutch food and more. So I was thinking maybe a nice scotch or a wallet or bagpack.
I am from the Netherlands, so if that's any use.
Hopefully you guys have some fresh good ideas.
Thanks a lot in advantage!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 4 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 5 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 6 help with intinerary please!
- 7 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 8 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 9 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 10 Quaint
- 11 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 12 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 13 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 14 Western Australia + Where?
- 15 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 16 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 17 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 18 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 19 A few days in Darwin
- 20 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 23 Ride sharing Service
- 24 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 25 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!