I would like to get a cheap prepaid mobile phone when we arrive in Auckland and would like to use it for N island and S island. Can you please let me know how and approximate price?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 2 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code/
- 3 http://healthpluscogni.com/kerave-hair/
- 4 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 5 Help with NZ Travel
- 6 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 7 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 8 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 9 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 10 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 11 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 12 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 13 Kaikoura roads update
- 14 Free Camping
- 15 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 16 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 17 Clever, mischievous keas
- 18 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 19 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 20 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 21 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 22 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 23 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 24 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 25 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report