I would like to get a cheap prepaid mobile phone when we arrive in Auckland and would like to use it for N island and S island. Can you please let me know how and approximate price?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 2 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 3 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 4 Tasmania
- 5 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 6 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 7 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 8 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 10 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 11 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 12 Accommodations Brisbane
- 13 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 14 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 15 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 16 Repositioning cruise
- 17 18 days nz.
- 18 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 19 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 20 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 21 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 22 Help finding affordable aprking
- 23 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 24 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 25 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?