I am going to be spending 5 days in port douglas and doing a trip to great barrier in that time and was hoping someone could give hotel recommendation. Also will take any suggestions on what excursion to do for the great barrier or other things to do in port douglas. I will definitely make time to go to the rain forest, should I rent a car and drive myself or go with an excursion? Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 2 One-day hike in Milford area
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 6 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 7 Best national park around Sydney
- 8 1 night stay around GOR
- 9 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound