I am going to be spending 5 days in port douglas and doing a trip to great barrier in that time and was hoping someone could give hotel recommendation. Also will take any suggestions on what excursion to do for the great barrier or other things to do in port douglas. I will definitely make time to go to the rain forest, should I rent a car and drive myself or go with an excursion? Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 The southern lights
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand