Just in the process of organising our trip to Australia Oct/Nov. Spending a week in Port Douglas, thinking of driving from there to Airlie Beach. Can we do this fairly easily in two days ? Seems some car rental agencies don't have offices in Airlie Beach - anyone know a good one that does ?
Port Douglas to Airlie Beach driving time
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Packages
- 5 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 9 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 10 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 11 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 12 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 13 Paging Cathies
- 14 Kangaroo island
- 15 Itinerary 20 days
- 16 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 17 One day in Fiji
- 18 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 19 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 20 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 21 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 22 Rent or buy campervan
- 23 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 24 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 25 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November