Need your comments on my itinerary. I’d like to take my 65-year-old mom to New Zealand. Just us two!
She’s healthy but doesn’t walk fast. Short and easy hikes in comfortable environment would suit her. And she prefers to spend the night in larger cities than quiet towns.
1) Too much driving? I prefer not to drive where possible.
2) Skip Waitomo/Rotorua and stay longer elsewhere?
3) Anything else?
Day 1: Auckland. (1-2 night)
Day 2: Drive to Waitomo vs Rotorua (1 night)
Day 3: Drive to Hobbiton and back to Auckland (1 night)
Day 4: 14:15h fly to Queenstown. Arrive 16:15h. (3 nights)
Day 5: Queenstown
Day 6: Guided tour to Milford Sound
Day 7: Queenstown
Day 8: Bus to Lake Tekapo. (2 nights)
Day 9: Drive to Mt Cook and back.
Day 10: Drive to Wanaka (1 night)
Day 11: Bus to Fox Glacier. (2 nights)
Day 12: 9:10h or 14:20h Fox Glacier’s Terminal Face Walk, Lake Matheson
Day 13: Bus to Greymouth. TranzAlpine to Christchurch. (2 nights)
Day 14: Christchurch
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ◆☏홈 피 - ktx449.컴 ※
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 황금성 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』로얄카지노노하우
- 5 7 days in New Zealand
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 8 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 9 16 Days on the South Island
- 10 Need help in Auckland
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 12 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 13 Six Weeks Down Under
- 14 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 15 Uber in Sydney
- 16 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 17 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 19 Darwin Accomodations
- 20 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 21 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 22 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 23 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 24 The Red Center?
- 25 Trip to Cairns