I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 佛林德斯大学FU毕业证QQ/微信645396153成绩单学历认证
- 2 drive or fly?
- 3 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 8 Nelson, New Zealand
- 9 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 10 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 13 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 14 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 15 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 16 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 18 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 21 Boat charter Raitea
- 22 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 23 Cairns Australia
- 24 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 25 Getting to Picton