I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 9 Recommended guidebooks
- 10 South Island Road Trip
- 11 Surprises in Australia
- 12 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 13 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 14 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 15 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 16 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 17 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 18 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 19 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 20 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 21 New Zealand with a toddler
- 22 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 23 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 24 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast
- 25 Something new to look for in Kaikoura