I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://healthforeverplus.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 Brisbane to Sydney
- 4 5 days in South Island
- 5 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 6 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 NZ visa denials
- 10 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 11 Help on Itinerary
- 12 Sydney Trip
- 13 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 16 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 17 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 18 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 19 Extra 2 nights = help
- 20 February Australia Visit
- 21 Best wildlife near sydney
- 22 Where to go in Australia
- 23 Bruny Island
- 24 Western Australia
- 25 South Island - West Coast Itinerary