I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 2 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 3 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 4 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 5 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 6 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 7 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 8 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 9 New Zealand itinerary help
- 10 Hotel in Sydney
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Melbourne Drive
- 13 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 14 Sydney or Melbourne
- 15 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 16 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 17 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 18 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 19 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 20 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 21 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 22 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 23 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 24 New York Times guide to Perth
- 25 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas