I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 nakedbus passport to sell!
- 2 Great Ocean Road
- 3 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 4 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 5 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 7 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 8 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 9 Planning a trip in Australia
- 10 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 11 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 12 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 13 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 14 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 15 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 16 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 17 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 18 How is this itinerary?
- 19 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 20 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 21 Wallis and Futuna decision
- 22 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 23 My 2 weeks trip in Perth with 2 kiddos
- 24 Itinerary help: 14 day NZ+Sydney trip in September
- 25 North Island