I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 3 International SIM Card USA
- 4 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 My gap year is adventure
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 9 Globus
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 12 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 13 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 14 Blue Mountains Australia
- 15 NEW ZEALAND
- 16 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 17 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 18 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 19 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 23 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 24 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 25 Itinerary Planning