I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Should we change our plans ???
- 5 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 6 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 7 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 8 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 9 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 10 Packages
- 11 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 12 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 13 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 14 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 15 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 16 Paging Cathies
- 17 Kangaroo island
- 18 Itinerary 20 days
- 19 One day in Fiji
- 20 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors