I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 2 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 3 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 4 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 9 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 10 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 11 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 12 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 13 North island New Zealand-help
- 14 Rarotonga
- 15 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 16 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 17 South Island trip in Oct.
- 18 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 19 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 20 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 21 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 22 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 23 A week in Fiji
- 24 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 25 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney