I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 new zealand road maps?
- 2 Au Pair
- 3 Transport changes in Prague
- 4 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 5 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 6 Melbourne eateries
- 7 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 8 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 9 Complete Novice
- 10 Kangaroo Island
- 11 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 12 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 13 Where to visit
- 14 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 15 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 18 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 19 2weeks in Austrailia
- 20 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 21 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 22 How is this itinerary?
- 23 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 24 Restautant recommendations
- 25 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??