I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 2 9 days in Fiji
- 3 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 4 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 5 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 7 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 8 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 11 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 12 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 13 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 14 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 15 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 16 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 17 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 18 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 19 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 20 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 21 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 22 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 23 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?