I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 2 advise on final itinerary, especially on Tasmania route!
- 3 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 4 Where to visit
- 5 10 nites in South Island, New Zealand
- 6 2 weeks in Aus all alone
- 7 Perth Hotels
- 8 16 Days NZ Trip
- 9 Papeete Early Flight Arrival
- 10 13 days New Zealand (both NI & SI) - Final Itinerary - Request for Feedback
- 11 Margaret River - what can we do in just 1 day?
- 12 Tasmania's Maria Island Walk
- 13 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 14 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 15 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 16 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 17 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 18 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 19 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 20 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 21 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 22 Queensland Tips
- 23 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 24 Wineries with accomodations
- 25 Drivers license