I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.ca/image-revive-reviews/
- 2 Uluru
- 3 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 4 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 5 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 6 16 days in Australia
- 7 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 8 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 9 Gluten free Australia
- 10 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 11 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 12 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 13 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 14 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 15 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 16 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 17 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 18 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 21 25day planning for Australia
- 22 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 23 Help New Zealand
- 24 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 25 8 day trip to New Zealand