I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Building defect report Melbourne
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Living in the City on a Budget
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Six Weeks Down Under
- 7 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 8 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 In and around Sydney
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 12 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 13 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 14 3 weeks in NZ
- 15 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 16 Flood Emergency Services
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Need help in Auckland
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 21 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 22 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 23 Uber in Sydney
- 24 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef