I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 3 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 4 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 7 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 8 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 9 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 10 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 11 Weather ?
- 12 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 13 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 14 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 15 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 16 Itinerary Planning
- 17 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 18 South IslandItinerary Help
- 19 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 20 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 21 Sydney for 3 days
- 22 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 23 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 24 Conquering Great Walks
- 25 Accommodation Brisbane