I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1-80084-16436$#
- 2 January-March When to visit NZ
- 3 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 4 Hikes in New Zealand
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 6 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 7 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 8 Nervous American driving in AU
- 9 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 10 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 11 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 12 New Zeaaland
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 15 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 16 New Zealand on our own?
- 17 2nd year visa extentiom
- 18 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 19 Sydney places to stay
- 20 Sydney in March
- 21 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 22 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 23 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 24 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 25 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary