I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Bills-vs-Redskins-Live
- 2 a month in Australia help please
- 3 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 4 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 5 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 6 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 7 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 9 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 10 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 11 AUSTRALIA
- 12 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 15 6 Days South Island Help
- 16 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 17 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 20 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 21 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 22 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary
- 24 Dining
- 25 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne