I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 The whisky trail.
- 4 Another itinerary question
- 5 Australia Itinerary
- 6 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 7 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 8 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 9 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 10 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 12 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 13 help with intinerary please!
- 14 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 15 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 16 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 17 Quaint
- 18 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 19 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Western Australia + Where?
- 22 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 23 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 24 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 25 A few days in Darwin