I need helps for planning my trip to New Zealand on October 2013.. I have never been there before and I would appreciate any suggestion...
First, what is the weather like during October? What do I need to pack during that season?
Second, I will only travel on the north island, and do you have any suggestion on the places, cities, or events that I should visit? Just FYI, I am looking forward to find authentic food, great sceneries, and great wines (and places to shop too). I will be there for 10 days and I am looking forward to have great experience.
Third, is the prices of goods and service in New Zealand expensive? Like for transportation and food.
Fourth, should I take the public transportations, or should I rent a car?
Thank you for any assistance.. I really do not know where to start in planning because New Zealand is new to me... Help please....
Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip over Spring Break
- 2 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 6 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 7 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 8 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 10 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 11 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 12 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 13 5 days in Tasmania
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 16 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 17 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 18 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 19 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 20 Help
- 21 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 22 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 23 Byron Bay or ...
- 24 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 25 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary