Here is our tentative itinerary. I feel that if we do stay 1 night in Blue Mountains (which is what most people are recommending we should do) then we would need 1 more day in Sydney else it might be a bit rushed?
11-Oct Travel to Sydney (will get there by noon)
12-Oct Taronga Zoo
13-Oct Aquarium, Sky Tower
14-Oct Manly/Bondi beach
15-Oct Blue Mountains, stay night
16-Oct Travel back to Sydney and stay 1 night
17-Oct Fly to Cairns, stay in Port Douglas
18-Oct GBR weather permitting
20-Oct morning flight to Brisbane and take connecting flight to Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 2 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 August Honeymoon Help?
- 6 How to split up Australia?
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 11 East Coast Australia
- 12 North and South Island of NZ
- 13 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 14 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 15 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 16 Marlborough Sounds
- 17 Blue mountain in July
- 18 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 19 Tonga January Weather
- 20 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 21 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 22 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 23 Alesund - Geiranger
- 24 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 25 australia for first time