Here is our tentative itinerary. I feel that if we do stay 1 night in Blue Mountains (which is what most people are recommending we should do) then we would need 1 more day in Sydney else it might be a bit rushed?
11-Oct Travel to Sydney (will get there by noon)
12-Oct Taronga Zoo
13-Oct Aquarium, Sky Tower
14-Oct Manly/Bondi beach
15-Oct Blue Mountains, stay night
16-Oct Travel back to Sydney and stay 1 night
17-Oct Fly to Cairns, stay in Port Douglas
18-Oct GBR weather permitting
20-Oct morning flight to Brisbane and take connecting flight to Singapore
Please critique this Sydney - Cairns itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 2 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 3 Sydney
- 4 One day in Fiji
- 5 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 8 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 11 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 12 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 13 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 14 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 16 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 17 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 18 Hobart
- 19 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 20 Should we change our plans ???
- 21 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 22 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 23 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 24 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 25 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos