Here is our tentative itinerary. I feel that if we do stay 1 night in Blue Mountains (which is what most people are recommending we should do) then we would need 1 more day in Sydney else it might be a bit rushed?
11-Oct Travel to Sydney (will get there by noon)
12-Oct Taronga Zoo
13-Oct Aquarium, Sky Tower
14-Oct Manly/Bondi beach
15-Oct Blue Mountains, stay night
16-Oct Travel back to Sydney and stay 1 night
17-Oct Fly to Cairns, stay in Port Douglas
18-Oct GBR weather permitting
20-Oct morning flight to Brisbane and take connecting flight to Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather