Here is our tentative itinerary. I feel that if we do stay 1 night in Blue Mountains (which is what most people are recommending we should do) then we would need 1 more day in Sydney else it might be a bit rushed?
11-Oct Travel to Sydney (will get there by noon)
12-Oct Taronga Zoo
13-Oct Aquarium, Sky Tower
14-Oct Manly/Bondi beach
15-Oct Blue Mountains, stay night
16-Oct Travel back to Sydney and stay 1 night
17-Oct Fly to Cairns, stay in Port Douglas
18-Oct GBR weather permitting
20-Oct morning flight to Brisbane and take connecting flight to Singapore
Please critique this Sydney - Cairns itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 2 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 3 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 4 Accommodation Brisbane
- 5 Accommodation Brisbane
- 6 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 7 Happy Australia Day!
- 8 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 Tim Tam
- 11 Tipping
- 12 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 13 Transit Time at SYD
- 14 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 15 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 16 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 17 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 18 Car rentals south island
- 19 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 20 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 21 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 22 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 23 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 24 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 25 NZ North Island 17 days in March