We are a family of four. Kids are 6 and 8 years old. We are planning a trip to Australia for around 20 days from April 15th till May 8th. Can you please check my following itinerary ?
Fly into Melbourne from Mumbai 3 days
Drive from Melbourne to Sydney (one way car rental)
5 days in Sydney
Drive from Sydney to Brisbane (one way car rental)
3 days in Brisbane (mainly for Sea World etc. for kids)
Drive from Brisbane to GBR (one way car rental)
4-5 days in GBR
Fly out from Cairns to Mumbai.
So basically I want to cover the entire coast by road. I do not mind taking halts on the way. But will it be too much for the kids and secondly will the drives get boring after a while ?
Can I keep the kids busy all these days in Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perfecting my NZ Itinerary
- 2 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 3 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 4 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 5 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18