We are a family of four. Kids are 6 and 8 years old. We are planning a trip to Australia for around 20 days from April 15th till May 8th. Can you please check my following itinerary ?
Fly into Melbourne from Mumbai 3 days
Drive from Melbourne to Sydney (one way car rental)
5 days in Sydney
Drive from Sydney to Brisbane (one way car rental)
3 days in Brisbane (mainly for Sea World etc. for kids)
Drive from Brisbane to GBR (one way car rental)
4-5 days in GBR
Fly out from Cairns to Mumbai.
So basically I want to cover the entire coast by road. I do not mind taking halts on the way. But will it be too much for the kids and secondly will the drives get boring after a while ?
Can I keep the kids busy all these days in Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?