We are a family of four. Kids are 6 and 8 years old. We are planning a trip to Australia for around 20 days from April 15th till May 8th. Can you please check my following itinerary ?
Fly into Melbourne from Mumbai 3 days
Drive from Melbourne to Sydney (one way car rental)
5 days in Sydney
Drive from Sydney to Brisbane (one way car rental)
3 days in Brisbane (mainly for Sea World etc. for kids)
Drive from Brisbane to GBR (one way car rental)
4-5 days in GBR
Fly out from Cairns to Mumbai.
So basically I want to cover the entire coast by road. I do not mind taking halts on the way. But will it be too much for the kids and secondly will the drives get boring after a while ?
Can I keep the kids busy all these days in Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 weeks in NZ
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 7 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 In and around Sydney
- 9 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 10 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 11 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 12 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 13 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 14 Flood Emergency Services
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Need help in Auckland
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 19 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 20 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 21 Uber in Sydney
- 22 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 25 Darwin Accomodations