We are a family of four. Kids are 6 and 8 years old. We are planning a trip to Australia for around 20 days from April 15th till May 8th. Can you please check my following itinerary ?
Fly into Melbourne from Mumbai 3 days
Drive from Melbourne to Sydney (one way car rental)
5 days in Sydney
Drive from Sydney to Brisbane (one way car rental)
3 days in Brisbane (mainly for Sea World etc. for kids)
Drive from Brisbane to GBR (one way car rental)
4-5 days in GBR
Fly out from Cairns to Mumbai.
So basically I want to cover the entire coast by road. I do not mind taking halts on the way. But will it be too much for the kids and secondly will the drives get boring after a while ?
Can I keep the kids busy all these days in Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 The southern lights
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand