I'm planning my first trip to Australia and am starting to feel slightly overwhelmed. I'm hoping that your wisdom will help me.
I'll be flying from SFO to SYD. The trip dates, right now, are May 12 through May 22. I've also looked at May 28 through June 7.
Where your input is requested:
1. Would you secure your hotel and flight separately or book them as a package? I do realize that cost is a factor, but I'm curious to find if you've done either option and your satisfaction with said choice.
2. Based on my research, it seems that staying in the Sydney CBD area is the better option (at least for me). I'll be traveling solo. Am I wrong in this assumption?
Thank you in advance for providing your input.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 2 Traveling through East Coast
- 3 NZ November!
- 4 Sydney to Brisbane
- 5 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 6 New Zealand Sth Island
- 7 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 9 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 10 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 11 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 12 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 13 Abel Tasman National Park
- 14 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 15 its just a post
- 16 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 17 New Zealand First Timer
- 18 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 19 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 20 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 21 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 22 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?
- 23 Cairns-Melbourne or Melbourne Cains
- 24 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 25 Tasting Tassie - November 2016