I am going to Moorea and Bora Bora on my honeymoon and am looking for inexpensive lunch/dinner places to eat. We will go out to a few nice dinners but for the most part want to find some low key places. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
places to eat in Moorea and Bora Bora
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 2 Transit Time at SYD
- 3 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 4 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 Happy Australia Day!
- 7 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 8 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 9 Tipping
- 10 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 11 Tim Tam
- 12 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 13 Car rentals south island
- 14 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 15 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 16 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 17 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 18 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 19 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 20 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 21 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque