I am going to Moorea and Bora Bora on my honeymoon and am looking for inexpensive lunch/dinner places to eat. We will go out to a few nice dinners but for the most part want to find some low key places. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
places to eat in Moorea and Bora Bora
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Itinerary Planning
- 5 Sydney
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 9 Marlborough Sounds???
- 10 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 14 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 15 Song doc - one for you
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Jet Star?
- 18 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 19 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip