In mid-May, I traveled to Easter Island (via French Polynesia) from New York, using 70,000 Aadvantage Miles.
I spent three full days in Easter Island (and could have used another day or two), then a few days in Bora Bora, Rangiroa and a departure day in Tahiti.
I would be happy to answer any questions, but in lieu of a trip report, I refer you to my photos.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 7 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 8 Australia for two weeks.
- 9 Palau Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 12 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 13 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Visa
- 15 Guam Travel Report
- 16 New Zealand Car Hire
- 17 Tasmania itinerary
- 18 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 19 Research on Australian Tourism
- 20 Australia and NZ visit!
- 21 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 22 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 23 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 24 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 25 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
Photos: Easter Island and French Polynesia