In mid-May, I traveled to Easter Island (via French Polynesia) from New York, using 70,000 Aadvantage Miles.
I spent three full days in Easter Island (and could have used another day or two), then a few days in Bora Bora, Rangiroa and a departure day in Tahiti.
I would be happy to answer any questions, but in lieu of a trip report, I refer you to my photos.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 3 Help on Itinerary
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Sydney Trip
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 9 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 10 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 11 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 12 Extra 2 nights = help
- 13 February Australia Visit
- 14 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 15 Best wildlife near sydney
- 16 Where to go in Australia
- 17 Bruny Island
- 18 Western Australia
- 19 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 20 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 21 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 22 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 23 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
Photos: Easter Island and French Polynesia