In mid-May, I traveled to Easter Island (via French Polynesia) from New York, using 70,000 Aadvantage Miles.
I spent three full days in Easter Island (and could have used another day or two), then a few days in Bora Bora, Rangiroa and a departure day in Tahiti.
I would be happy to answer any questions, but in lieu of a trip report, I refer you to my photos.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney-Things to Do
- 2 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 8 Nelson, New Zealand
- 9 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 10 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 13 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 14 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 15 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 16 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 18 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 21 Boat charter Raitea
- 22 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 23 Cairns Australia
- 24 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 25 Getting to Picton
Photos: Easter Island and French Polynesia