In mid-May, I traveled to Easter Island (via French Polynesia) from New York, using 70,000 Aadvantage Miles.
I spent three full days in Easter Island (and could have used another day or two), then a few days in Bora Bora, Rangiroa and a departure day in Tahiti.
I would be happy to answer any questions, but in lieu of a trip report, I refer you to my photos.
Photos: Easter Island and French Polynesia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 2 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 Family trip over Spring Break
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 7 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 8 5 days in Tasmania
- 9 August week end in Auckland
- 10 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 11 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 12 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 13 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 14 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 Help
- 17 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Byron Bay or ...
- 20 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 21 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 22 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 23 NZ vs Aust
- 24 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 25 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory