In mid-May, I traveled to Easter Island (via French Polynesia) from New York, using 70,000 Aadvantage Miles.
I spent three full days in Easter Island (and could have used another day or two), then a few days in Bora Bora, Rangiroa and a departure day in Tahiti.
I would be happy to answer any questions, but in lieu of a trip report, I refer you to my photos.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://puresupplementss.com/White-light-smile/
- 2 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 3 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 4 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 5 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 6 Apex car rental in Australia
- 7 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 8 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 10 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 13 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 15 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 16 Tasmania
- 17 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 18 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 19 Accommodations Brisbane
- 20 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 21 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 22 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 23 Repositioning cruise
- 24 18 days nz.
- 25 South Island over December-January Holidays
Photos: Easter Island and French Polynesia