My most recent trip, end of December/early January, was to New Zealand (Auckland -> Blenheim -> Kaikoura -> Christchurch -> Arthurs Pass -> Franz Josef -> Queenstown), Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa and the Cook Islands (only Rarotonga as a three-day stopover on return from Auckland to LAX). While I spent a lot of time snorkeling and hiking in the islands, I don't have an underwater camera and I didn't take any photos during my hikes, so these photos focus primarily on urban sites, including the capitals of the four island "countries" (in quotes, since American Samoa and the Cook Islands are not independent nations).
I have been to many countries, and NZ is perhaps the most tourist friendly place I have visited. We rented a car to travel the south island, and the roads are uniformly excellent, well signed and lightly trafficked.
I would be happy to answer any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 마틴배팅법 ▶ 홈피: pna11.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 5 nights in Sydney
- 4 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 5 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 6 5 days trip in South Island
- 7 14 day South NZ Trip
- 8 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 9 North Island Itinerary Help
- 10 Visa for Australia
- 11 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 12 Hotel Sydney
- 13 Transportation advice needed
- 14 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 15 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 16 Three days in Cairns
- 17 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 18 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 19 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 20 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 21 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 22 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 25 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
Photos -- New Zealand (Auckland and South Island), Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa and Rarotonga