Need yr inputs for my family trip in Sept. There are 2 adults and 3 kids (7, 4 and 2 years old respectively)
Day 1 - Arrive Perth and check in Hotel
Day 2 - Perth's city sights (King's Park, WA Museum)
Day 3 - Cottlesloe Beach (sun, sandcastle and sea) - wihere is a good place for lunch? Or takeaways?
Day 4 - Drive to Albany (5 hrs). I heard that the dolphins visit Bunbury centre sometime at 9am. Is it predictable? What about the Dolphin cruise? is it worh it?
Day 5 - Walkabout in Albany. Visit the beaches and the natural heritage eg. the Gap, blowholes (any other suggestions?)
Day 6 - Albany (Whale museum?) or any local sights? Day trip to Denmark
Day 7 - Drive to MR and check in MR caravan park (picnic at the park)
Day 8 - 9 - Sunflower Farm
Day 10 - Drive back to Perth (Spend the day in Perth)
Day 11 - Perth zoo or Caversham Park. Heard that there is another park similar to Caversham
Day 12 - Scitech at Perth and fly back home in the night
Pls give me your comments on how I can make the trip more interesting for the family and yet again not exhaustive per day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Clever, mischievous keas
- 6 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 8 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 12 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 13 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 14 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 15 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 16 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 17 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 18 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 19 Translation of documents
- 20 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 21 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 22 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 23 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 24 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.
- 25 New Zealand National Park and itinerary help