Need yr inputs for my family trip in Sept. There are 2 adults and 3 kids (7, 4 and 2 years old respectively)
Day 1 - Arrive Perth and check in Hotel
Day 2 - Perth's city sights (King's Park, WA Museum)
Day 3 - Cottlesloe Beach (sun, sandcastle and sea) - wihere is a good place for lunch? Or takeaways?
Day 4 - Drive to Albany (5 hrs). I heard that the dolphins visit Bunbury centre sometime at 9am. Is it predictable? What about the Dolphin cruise? is it worh it?
Day 5 - Walkabout in Albany. Visit the beaches and the natural heritage eg. the Gap, blowholes (any other suggestions?)
Day 6 - Albany (Whale museum?) or any local sights? Day trip to Denmark
Day 7 - Drive to MR and check in MR caravan park (picnic at the park)
Day 8 - 9 - Sunflower Farm
Day 10 - Drive back to Perth (Spend the day in Perth)
Day 11 - Perth zoo or Caversham Park. Heard that there is another park similar to Caversham
Day 12 - Scitech at Perth and fly back home in the night
Pls give me your comments on how I can make the trip more interesting for the family and yet again not exhaustive per day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 2 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 3 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 4 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 5 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 6 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 7 Tasmania Itinerary
- 8 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 9 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 10 January-March When to visit NZ
- 11 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 12 Hikes in New Zealand
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 14 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 15 Nervous American driving in AU
- 16 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 17 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 18 New Zeaaland
- 19 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 20 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 21 New Zealand on our own?
- 22 2nd year visa extentiom
- 23 Sydney places to stay
- 24 Sydney in March
- 25 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!