Need yr inputs for my family trip in Sept. There are 2 adults and 3 kids (7, 4 and 2 years old respectively)
Day 1 - Arrive Perth and check in Hotel
Day 2 - Perth's city sights (King's Park, WA Museum)
Day 3 - Cottlesloe Beach (sun, sandcastle and sea) - wihere is a good place for lunch? Or takeaways?
Day 4 - Drive to Albany (5 hrs). I heard that the dolphins visit Bunbury centre sometime at 9am. Is it predictable? What about the Dolphin cruise? is it worh it?
Day 5 - Walkabout in Albany. Visit the beaches and the natural heritage eg. the Gap, blowholes (any other suggestions?)
Day 6 - Albany (Whale museum?) or any local sights? Day trip to Denmark
Day 7 - Drive to MR and check in MR caravan park (picnic at the park)
Day 8 - 9 - Sunflower Farm
Day 10 - Drive back to Perth (Spend the day in Perth)
Day 11 - Perth zoo or Caversham Park. Heard that there is another park similar to Caversham
Day 12 - Scitech at Perth and fly back home in the night
Pls give me your comments on how I can make the trip more interesting for the family and yet again not exhaustive per day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 타이탄바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 라이브카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 11 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 12 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ