Need yr inputs for my family trip in Sept. There are 2 adults and 3 kids (7, 4 and 2 years old respectively)
Day 1 - Arrive Perth and check in Hotel
Day 2 - Perth's city sights (King's Park, WA Museum)
Day 3 - Cottlesloe Beach (sun, sandcastle and sea) - wihere is a good place for lunch? Or takeaways?
Day 4 - Drive to Albany (5 hrs). I heard that the dolphins visit Bunbury centre sometime at 9am. Is it predictable? What about the Dolphin cruise? is it worh it?
Day 5 - Walkabout in Albany. Visit the beaches and the natural heritage eg. the Gap, blowholes (any other suggestions?)
Day 6 - Albany (Whale museum?) or any local sights? Day trip to Denmark
Day 7 - Drive to MR and check in MR caravan park (picnic at the park)
Day 8 - 9 - Sunflower Farm
Day 10 - Drive back to Perth (Spend the day in Perth)
Day 11 - Perth zoo or Caversham Park. Heard that there is another park similar to Caversham
Day 12 - Scitech at Perth and fly back home in the night
Pls give me your comments on how I can make the trip more interesting for the family and yet again not exhaustive per day.
Perth to Albany Roundabout Trip (12 days)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 4 Sydney and Auckland
- 5 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 6 Internet access
- 7 Night Out Byron Bay
- 8 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 11 10 days itinerary
- 12 Fremantle my love..
- 13 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Books?
- 17 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 18 Choosing a Visa
- 19 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 20 One spare day in Darwin
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 23 Travel Visa
- 24 Canberra
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland