Need yr inputs for my family trip in Sept. There are 2 adults and 3 kids (7, 4 and 2 years old respectively)
Day 1 - Arrive Perth and check in Hotel
Day 2 - Perth's city sights (King's Park, WA Museum)
Day 3 - Cottlesloe Beach (sun, sandcastle and sea) - wihere is a good place for lunch? Or takeaways?
Day 4 - Drive to Albany (5 hrs). I heard that the dolphins visit Bunbury centre sometime at 9am. Is it predictable? What about the Dolphin cruise? is it worh it?
Day 5 - Walkabout in Albany. Visit the beaches and the natural heritage eg. the Gap, blowholes (any other suggestions?)
Day 6 - Albany (Whale museum?) or any local sights? Day trip to Denmark
Day 7 - Drive to MR and check in MR caravan park (picnic at the park)
Day 8 - 9 - Sunflower Farm
Day 10 - Drive back to Perth (Spend the day in Perth)
Day 11 - Perth zoo or Caversham Park. Heard that there is another park similar to Caversham
Day 12 - Scitech at Perth and fly back home in the night
Pls give me your comments on how I can make the trip more interesting for the family and yet again not exhaustive per day.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 South Island - 8 days
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 7 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 10 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 11 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 12 west and north Tasmania
- 13 Trip to Cairns
- 14 Beers in Oz
- 15 NZ visa denials
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Vini SIM card?
- 18 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 19 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 20 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 21 Help on Itinerary
- 22 Sydney Trip
- 23 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 24 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 25 Sydney. Where to stay.