We are planning a trip to Perth and Uluru in Oct. Rough itinerary is as follows
Day 1 arrive in Perth
Day 2,3 Perth
Day 4 - either drive to Margaret River OR take train to Kalgoorlie
Day 5 - depends on choice made
Day 6 back to Perth
Day 7 to Alice
Day 8,9,10 Alice , Ayers Rock including Macdowells range and Kings canyon
Day 11 to Perth
Day 12 - fly back to singapore
How does this sound? Should we choose Kalgoorlie or Margaret River as we will have time for only one of these.
How much time is needed to do the Alice, Uluru leg? We can add 1 more day to the trip if required.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 4 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 5 Best national park around Sydney
- 6 1 night stay around GOR
- 7 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 8 7 days in New Zealand
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound