We are planning a trip to Perth and Uluru in Oct. Rough itinerary is as follows
Day 1 arrive in Perth
Day 2,3 Perth
Day 4 - either drive to Margaret River OR take train to Kalgoorlie
Day 5 - depends on choice made
Day 6 back to Perth
Day 7 to Alice
Day 8,9,10 Alice , Ayers Rock including Macdowells range and Kings canyon
Day 11 to Perth
Day 12 - fly back to singapore
How does this sound? Should we choose Kalgoorlie or Margaret River as we will have time for only one of these.
How much time is needed to do the Alice, Uluru leg? We can add 1 more day to the trip if required.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 get best travel advice and messages worldwide
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast