We are planning a trip to Perth and Uluru in Oct. Rough itinerary is as follows
Day 1 arrive in Perth
Day 2,3 Perth
Day 4 - either drive to Margaret River OR take train to Kalgoorlie
Day 5 - depends on choice made
Day 6 back to Perth
Day 7 to Alice
Day 8,9,10 Alice , Ayers Rock including Macdowells range and Kings canyon
Day 11 to Perth
Day 12 - fly back to singapore
How does this sound? Should we choose Kalgoorlie or Margaret River as we will have time for only one of these.
How much time is needed to do the Alice, Uluru leg? We can add 1 more day to the trip if required.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://gronkaffenorwaysite.com/ketone-life/
- 2 야마토 온라인게임 ※☎접 속 : ktx449.컴 ☆
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining