We are planning a trip to Perth and Uluru in Oct. Rough itinerary is as follows
Day 1 arrive in Perth
Day 2,3 Perth
Day 4 - either drive to Margaret River OR take train to Kalgoorlie
Day 5 - depends on choice made
Day 6 back to Perth
Day 7 to Alice
Day 8,9,10 Alice , Ayers Rock including Macdowells range and Kings canyon
Day 11 to Perth
Day 12 - fly back to singapore
How does this sound? Should we choose Kalgoorlie or Margaret River as we will have time for only one of these.
How much time is needed to do the Alice, Uluru leg? We can add 1 more day to the trip if required.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand with teenagers
- 2 Camper Van - With or Without Toilet and Shower ?
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 4 Australia Itinerary
- 5 Another itinerary question
- 6 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 7 The whisky trail.
- 8 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 9 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 10 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 13 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 14 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 16 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 17 help with intinerary please!
- 18 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 19 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 20 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 21 Quaint
- 22 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 23 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 24 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 25 Western Australia + Where?