I have a serious issue ib selecting australian universities. At the moment i am with both the offers from university of wollongong and myrdoche unuversity of perth.
Bt i hv the folkowing questions.
1. What is the best unuversity for a business degree?
2. What city has less cost of living?
3. What is the best city to live a quality and calm life?
4. Which city has high avaliability of jobs?
5. Which universitys' degree is more acceprable?
6. Finally which city is good for a student?
Luking for some guidance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS,DIPLOMAS
- 2 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 3 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 4 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 5 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 6 drive or fly?
- 7 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 8 Nelson, New Zealand
- 9 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 10 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 13 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 14 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 15 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 16 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 18 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 21 Boat charter Raitea
- 22 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 23 Cairns Australia
- 24 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 25 Getting to Picton