I have a serious issue ib selecting australian universities. At the moment i am with both the offers from university of wollongong and myrdoche unuversity of perth.
Bt i hv the folkowing questions.
1. What is the best unuversity for a business degree?
2. What city has less cost of living?
3. What is the best city to live a quality and calm life?
4. Which city has high avaliability of jobs?
5. Which universitys' degree is more acceprable?
6. Finally which city is good for a student?
Luking for some guidance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피망맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 4 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 5 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18