I have a serious issue ib selecting australian universities. At the moment i am with both the offers from university of wollongong and myrdoche unuversity of perth.
Bt i hv the folkowing questions.
1. What is the best unuversity for a business degree?
2. What city has less cost of living?
3. What is the best city to live a quality and calm life?
4. Which city has high avaliability of jobs?
5. Which universitys' degree is more acceprable?
6. Finally which city is good for a student?
Luking for some guidance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 2 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 3 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 2 days in Auckland
- 6 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 7 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 8 Surprises in Australia
- 9 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 10 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 11 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 12 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 13 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 14 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 15 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 16 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 17 5 nights in Sydney
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 19 Best places to travel in Australia
- 20 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 21 16 Days on the South Island
- 22 Cook Islands for families
- 23 B&B in NZ
- 24 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 25 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary