I have a serious issue ib selecting australian universities. At the moment i am with both the offers from university of wollongong and myrdoche unuversity of perth.
Bt i hv the folkowing questions.
1. What is the best unuversity for a business degree?
2. What city has less cost of living?
3. What is the best city to live a quality and calm life?
4. Which city has high avaliability of jobs?
5. Which universitys' degree is more acceprable?
6. Finally which city is good for a student?
Luking for some guidance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 2 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 6 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 7 Tasmania
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 11 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 12 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 13 Accommodations Brisbane
- 14 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 15 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 16 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 17 Repositioning cruise
- 18 18 days nz.
- 19 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 20 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 21 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 22 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 23 Help finding affordable aprking
- 24 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 25 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown