I have a serious issue ib selecting australian universities. At the moment i am with both the offers from university of wollongong and myrdoche unuversity of perth.
Bt i hv the folkowing questions.
1. What is the best unuversity for a business degree?
2. What city has less cost of living?
3. What is the best city to live a quality and calm life?
4. Which city has high avaliability of jobs?
5. Which universitys' degree is more acceprable?
6. Finally which city is good for a student?
Luking for some guidance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Whisky Australia
- 2 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 3 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 4 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 5 Broad Intin for Australia
- 6 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 7 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 8 Australia help
- 9 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 12 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 13 Ferry between islands
- 14 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 17 hotel options in Melbourne
- 18 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 19 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 20 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 21 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 22 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 23 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 24 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 25 Present Host Parents