Hi. My son & I are planning to visit Perth from April 22nd. I rekon staying for 3 nights in Perth city (with Frementle). We hope to drive out of Perth for about 4 days stopping at various parts of WA along the way. We also hope to spend the 4 nights at a maximum of 2 towns that has tourist attractions. We have been told to head south (Margaret River etc) or North (Monkey Mia). As this is a short vacation - we need to be back to Perth by April 29 for our international flight the next day- please advise where and what we should be doing/going...Thanks
Perth and vacinity
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 2 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 3 Emirates and Jetstar
- 4 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 5 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 6 16 days all over New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 8 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 11 Heading to Australia!
- 12 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 13 South Island Itinerary
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 16 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 17 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 18 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 19 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 20 victoria in march
- 21 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Victoria with kids
- 23 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 24 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 25 Australia for 4 weeks