We just returned from a month's vacation which started in Sydney. I cannot say enough about how terrific the Park Hyatt is(we stayed there 10 days) and it is worth the extra money. The staff is so layed back, not at all stuffy, and extreemly efficient. The rooms are large and beautiful, in a very simple way. The location on the Rocks is perfect to get anywhere. We found delightful dining, from local inexpensive places, to those that were more expensive. (Even found a great Chinese laundry, that we took our things to, next day service, for pennies)You will never regret staying at this great hotel, and will remember it always. Any questions, please feel free to e-mail. G'Day!
Park Hyatt Sydney
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cruise New Zealand
- 2 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 5 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 10 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 11 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed