We just returned from a month's vacation which started in Sydney. I cannot say enough about how terrific the Park Hyatt is(we stayed there 10 days) and it is worth the extra money. The staff is so layed back, not at all stuffy, and extreemly efficient. The rooms are large and beautiful, in a very simple way. The location on the Rocks is perfect to get anywhere. We found delightful dining, from local inexpensive places, to those that were more expensive. (Even found a great Chinese laundry, that we took our things to, next day service, for pennies)You will never regret staying at this great hotel, and will remember it always. Any questions, please feel free to e-mail. G'Day!
Park Hyatt Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 Night Out Byron Bay
- 4 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 5 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 6 Sydney and Auckland
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 10 days itinerary
- 9 Fremantle my love..
- 10 Internet access
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney