We just returned from a month's vacation which started in Sydney. I cannot say enough about how terrific the Park Hyatt is(we stayed there 10 days) and it is worth the extra money. The staff is so layed back, not at all stuffy, and extreemly efficient. The rooms are large and beautiful, in a very simple way. The location on the Rocks is perfect to get anywhere. We found delightful dining, from local inexpensive places, to those that were more expensive. (Even found a great Chinese laundry, that we took our things to, next day service, for pennies)You will never regret staying at this great hotel, and will remember it always. Any questions, please feel free to e-mail. G'Day!
Park Hyatt Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 4 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 5 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 6 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 8 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 9 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 10 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 11 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 12 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 13 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 14 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 15 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 16 5 week itinerary help
- 17 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 18 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 19 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 20 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 21 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 22 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 23 This special community - Fodorville
- 24 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 25 Traveling to Hawaii