We just returned from a month's vacation which started in Sydney. I cannot say enough about how terrific the Park Hyatt is(we stayed there 10 days) and it is worth the extra money. The staff is so layed back, not at all stuffy, and extreemly efficient. The rooms are large and beautiful, in a very simple way. The location on the Rocks is perfect to get anywhere. We found delightful dining, from local inexpensive places, to those that were more expensive. (Even found a great Chinese laundry, that we took our things to, next day service, for pennies)You will never regret staying at this great hotel, and will remember it always. Any questions, please feel free to e-mail. G'Day!
Park Hyatt Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transit Time at SYD
- 2 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 3 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 4 Tipping
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Tim Tam
- 8 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 9 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 10 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 11 Car rentals south island
- 12 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 13 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 14 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 15 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 16 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 17 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 18 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 New Zealand
- 21 Need Rotorua advice
- 22 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 23 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 24 Auckland for 18 months
- 25 Fiji in February or March?