We just returned from a month's vacation which started in Sydney. I cannot say enough about how terrific the Park Hyatt is(we stayed there 10 days) and it is worth the extra money. The staff is so layed back, not at all stuffy, and extreemly efficient. The rooms are large and beautiful, in a very simple way. The location on the Rocks is perfect to get anywhere. We found delightful dining, from local inexpensive places, to those that were more expensive. (Even found a great Chinese laundry, that we took our things to, next day service, for pennies)You will never regret staying at this great hotel, and will remember it always. Any questions, please feel free to e-mail. G'Day!
Park Hyatt Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 2 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 3 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 How much luggage?
- 6 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 7 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 8 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 9 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 10 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 13 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 14 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 15 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 16 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 17 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 18 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 19 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 20 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 21 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 22 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 23 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 24 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 25 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015