I will be staying in Moorea in November. My flight arrives in Papeete at 1:00 am. Any suggestions of what to do or where to go at that time in the morning? I do not want to spend the money on a hotel for just a few hours since we will be staying in an over water bungalow for 3 night.
Also, my flight back home isn't until 11:30 pm. Any suggestions of what to do after we check out in the morning?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 Brisbane to Sydney
- 5 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 6 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 NZ visa denials
- 10 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 11 Help on Itinerary
- 12 Sydney Trip
- 13 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 16 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 17 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 18 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 19 Extra 2 nights = help
- 20 February Australia Visit
- 21 Best wildlife near sydney
- 22 Where to go in Australia
- 23 Bruny Island
- 24 Western Australia
- 25 South Island - West Coast Itinerary