I will be staying in Moorea in November. My flight arrives in Papeete at 1:00 am. Any suggestions of what to do or where to go at that time in the morning? I do not want to spend the money on a hotel for just a few hours since we will be staying in an over water bungalow for 3 night.
Also, my flight back home isn't until 11:30 pm. Any suggestions of what to do after we check out in the morning?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 One-day hike in Milford area
- 2 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 5 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 6 Best national park around Sydney
- 7 1 night stay around GOR
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 7 days in New Zealand
- 10 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound