I understand that there is an incredible festival in papa new guinea in august. we will be in australia in august, and are wondering if we should include this in our plans. does anyone know anything about it? we are a family with teenage daughters, so I am also somewhat concerned about safety issues. thanks for any information!
papa new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 2 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 3 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 4 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 6 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 7 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 8 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 9 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 10 New Zealand itinerary help
- 11 Hotel in Sydney
- 12 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 13 Melbourne Drive
- 14 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 15 Sydney or Melbourne
- 16 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 17 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 18 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 19 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 20 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 21 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 22 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 23 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 24 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 25 New York Times guide to Perth