I understand that there is an incredible festival in papa new guinea in august. we will be in australia in august, and are wondering if we should include this in our plans. does anyone know anything about it? we are a family with teenage daughters, so I am also somewhat concerned about safety issues. thanks for any information!
papa new guinea
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 2 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 3 14 days in NZ in February
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 6 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 7 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 10 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 13 Heading to Australia!
- 14 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 15 South Island Itinerary
- 16 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 17 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 18 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 19 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 20 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 21 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 22 victoria in march
- 23 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 24 Victoria with kids
- 25 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne