What are the things I must see while on my trip to Palau? What hotels are good to stay at? What restaurants have the best food?
Are there other islands I need to see? How do you get there?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Relocating home from Noida to anywhere of India
- 2 How to find the best Packers Movers services in gurgaon
- 3 Helpful Tips for Getting Rid of Difficulties of Residential Shifting
- 4 What All You Need to Do for A Safe and Hassle Free relocation in Pune
- 5 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/alpha-boost/
- 7 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 8 Apex car rental in Australia
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 11 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 12 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 15 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 16 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 17 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 18 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 19 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 20 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 21 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 24 Tasmania
- 25 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022