What are the things I must see while on my trip to Palau? What hotels are good to stay at? What restaurants have the best food?
Are there other islands I need to see? How do you get there?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 2 advise on final itinerary, especially on Tasmania route!
- 3 Where to visit
- 4 10 nites in South Island, New Zealand
- 5 2 weeks in Aus all alone
- 6 Perth Hotels
- 7 16 Days NZ Trip
- 8 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 9 Papeete Early Flight Arrival
- 10 13 days New Zealand (both NI & SI) - Final Itinerary - Request for Feedback
- 11 Margaret River - what can we do in just 1 day?
- 12 Tasmania's Maria Island Walk
- 13 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 14 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 15 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 16 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 17 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 18 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 19 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 20 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 21 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 22 Queensland Tips
- 23 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 24 Wineries with accomodations
- 25 Drivers license