Hey! M plannig my 15 day trip to New Zealand . I'm very keen to relax at a beach for 2 3 days . I just wanted to know once I land at Auckland - should I go coromandel or drive to paihia and stay there 2 3 nights? Which is a better beach area among the two?
Paihia or coromandel
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 2 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 3 Sydney and Auckland
- 4 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 5 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 6 Internet access
- 7 Night Out Byron Bay
- 8 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 9 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 10 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 11 10 days itinerary
- 12 Fremantle my love..
- 13 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 16 Books?
- 17 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 18 Choosing a Visa
- 19 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 20 One spare day in Darwin
- 21 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 22 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 23 Travel Visa
- 24 Canberra
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland