My fiance and I are very interested in honeymooning somewhere in the pacific islands this coming fall. We love the overwater bungalows (although we probably wouldn't stay there the entire time to save some money) and this is a must. We haven't set a firm budget yet, as we are still trying to figure out what the average price is for what we want. We have looked a little into the French Polynesian islands but are unsure where we should go. We want the best value of amazing experience (including food, views, accomodations, and available activities) versus the cost. I have heard Bora Bora has really ramped up the tourism lately and is quite a bit more expensive than other islands, is this true? is it worth the cost difference?
We are also open to other islands that offer a similar experience if the price will be much lower. Although we are trying to save money after just paying for a wedding, we still want this to be a luxurious and relaxing trip as it will be our only honeymoon.
If anyone has any suggestions for locations that would be great. We are thinking around 10 days not including travel (from and to western Canada) at the very beginning of October.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/revitasence/
- 2 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/provillus/
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 4 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 5 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 6 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 8 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 15 Tasmania
- 16 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 17 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 18 Accommodations Brisbane
- 19 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 20 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 21 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 22 Repositioning cruise
- 23 18 days nz.
- 24 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 25 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks