I'm planning a grand Hong Kong/Melbourne/Sydney trip in July 2014 to attend a conference. In hoping to book with a One World Explorer Award, I could get another leg in at no cost to either:
Bali (although may not be able to get from there to Australia on AA partner)
Kuala Lampur (though would come at extra expense for my having to purchase MEL/SYD ticket)
The hitch is I could probably only do an overnight in one of these places. Is it worth trying to make it work (and if so which one) or should I just scrap that idea and go straight SFO/HKG/MEL?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 2 7 days in New Zealand
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road