I'm planning a grand Hong Kong/Melbourne/Sydney trip in July 2014 to attend a conference. In hoping to book with a One World Explorer Award, I could get another leg in at no cost to either:
Bali (although may not be able to get from there to Australia on AA partner)
Kuala Lampur (though would come at extra expense for my having to purchase MEL/SYD ticket)
The hitch is I could probably only do an overnight in one of these places. Is it worth trying to make it work (and if so which one) or should I just scrap that idea and go straight SFO/HKG/MEL?
Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 3 still distorted. I
- 4 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 5 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 6 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 7 Paging Cathies
- 8 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 9 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 10 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 11 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 12 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 13 Weather ?
- 14 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 15 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 19 South IslandItinerary Help
- 20 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 21 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 22 Sydney for 3 days
- 23 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 24 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 25 Conquering Great Walks