I'm planning a grand Hong Kong/Melbourne/Sydney trip in July 2014 to attend a conference. In hoping to book with a One World Explorer Award, I could get another leg in at no cost to either:
Bali (although may not be able to get from there to Australia on AA partner)
Kuala Lampur (though would come at extra expense for my having to purchase MEL/SYD ticket)
The hitch is I could probably only do an overnight in one of these places. Is it worth trying to make it work (and if so which one) or should I just scrap that idea and go straight SFO/HKG/MEL?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 2 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 3 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 5 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 6 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 7 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 8 help with intinerary please!
- 9 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 10 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 11 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 12 Quaint
- 13 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 14 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 15 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 16 Western Australia + Where?
- 17 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 18 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 19 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 20 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 21 A few days in Darwin
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 24 Ride sharing Service
- 25 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG