I'm planning a grand Hong Kong/Melbourne/Sydney trip in July 2014 to attend a conference. In hoping to book with a One World Explorer Award, I could get another leg in at no cost to either:
Bali (although may not be able to get from there to Australia on AA partner)
Kuala Lampur (though would come at extra expense for my having to purchase MEL/SYD ticket)
The hitch is I could probably only do an overnight in one of these places. Is it worth trying to make it work (and if so which one) or should I just scrap that idea and go straight SFO/HKG/MEL?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 N Isl itinerary take 2 - does it work?
- 2 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 3 trip to new zealand for 10-12 days
- 4 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 5 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 6 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 7 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 8 Hire car in Melbourne
- 9 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 10 Help finding affordable aprking
- 11 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 12 18 days nz.
- 13 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 14 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 15 Present Host Parents
- 16 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 17 Broad Intin for Australia
- 18 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 19 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 20 Australia help
- 21 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 22 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 23 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 24 Ferry between islands
- 25 A Short Stay in Adelaide City