I'm planning a grand Hong Kong/Melbourne/Sydney trip in July 2014 to attend a conference. In hoping to book with a One World Explorer Award, I could get another leg in at no cost to either:
Bali (although may not be able to get from there to Australia on AA partner)
Kuala Lampur (though would come at extra expense for my having to purchase MEL/SYD ticket)
The hitch is I could probably only do an overnight in one of these places. Is it worth trying to make it work (and if so which one) or should I just scrap that idea and go straight SFO/HKG/MEL?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Apex car rental in Australia
- 2 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 3 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 6 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 7 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 8 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 9 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 10 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 11 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 13 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 14 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 15 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 16 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 17 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 18 Tasmania
- 19 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 20 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 21 Accommodations Brisbane
- 22 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 23 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 24 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 25 Repositioning cruise