Has anyone stayed at the Over the Water Bungalows at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort during the month of May? Do you think that a 4 day stay in Aitutaki with a 2-3 day stay in Sydney Australia would work. My two favorite travel places are cities and the ocean to relax . Even if not that month would you reccomend it .
I already received one answer on another post that Aitutaki is compared to Bora Bora without the crowds and cruise ships. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 2 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 5 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 6 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 7 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 8 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 9 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 10 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 11 Travel to New Zealand
- 12 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 13 Tour operators
- 14 4 weeks itinerary
- 15 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 16 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 17 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 18 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 19 travel agency for PNG
- 20 Blue Mountains
- 21 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 22 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 23 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 24 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 25 Melbourne hotels
Over the Water Bungalow at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa yes or no?