Has anyone stayed at the Over the Water Bungalows at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort during the month of May? Do you think that a 4 day stay in Aitutaki with a 2-3 day stay in Sydney Australia would work. My two favorite travel places are cities and the ocean to relax . Even if not that month would you reccomend it .
I already received one answer on another post that Aitutaki is compared to Bora Bora without the crowds and cruise ships. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 2 One-day hike in Milford area
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 6 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 7 Best national park around Sydney
- 8 1 night stay around GOR
- 9 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound
Over the Water Bungalow at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa yes or no?