Has anyone stayed at the Over the Water Bungalows at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort during the month of May? Do you think that a 4 day stay in Aitutaki with a 2-3 day stay in Sydney Australia would work. My two favorite travel places are cities and the ocean to relax . Even if not that month would you reccomend it .
I already received one answer on another post that Aitutaki is compared to Bora Bora without the crowds and cruise ships. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT ICLOUD CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O ICLOUD Reset Password
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
Over the Water Bungalow at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa yes or no?