Has anyone stayed at the Over the Water Bungalows at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort during the month of May? Do you think that a 4 day stay in Aitutaki with a 2-3 day stay in Sydney Australia would work. My two favorite travel places are cities and the ocean to relax . Even if not that month would you reccomend it .
I already received one answer on another post that Aitutaki is compared to Bora Bora without the crowds and cruise ships. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 2 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 3 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 4 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 5 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 8 2 full days in Cairns
- 9 Weather in Fiji
- 10 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 11 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 12 Melbourne eateries
- 13 Au Pair
- 14 Transport changes in Prague
- 15 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 16 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 17 Complete Novice
- 18 Kangaroo Island
- 19 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 20 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 21 Where to visit
- 22 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 23 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 24 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 25 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
Over the Water Bungalow at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa yes or no?