Has anyone stayed at the Over the Water Bungalows at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort during the month of May? Do you think that a 4 day stay in Aitutaki with a 2-3 day stay in Sydney Australia would work. My two favorite travel places are cities and the ocean to relax . Even if not that month would you reccomend it .
I already received one answer on another post that Aitutaki is compared to Bora Bora without the crowds and cruise ships. What do you think?
Over the Water Bungalow at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa yes or no?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 2 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 3 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 4 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 5 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 6 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 9 16 days all over New Zealand
- 10 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 11 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 12 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 13 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 16 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 17 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 18 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 19 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 20 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 21 Question about the "Build Up"
- 22 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 23 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 24 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 25 Tipping