Has anyone stayed at the Over the Water Bungalows at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort during the month of May? Do you think that a 4 day stay in Aitutaki with a 2-3 day stay in Sydney Australia would work. My two favorite travel places are cities and the ocean to relax . Even if not that month would you reccomend it .
I already received one answer on another post that Aitutaki is compared to Bora Bora without the crowds and cruise ships. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 RELOOK : Install YAHOO 1:800:982:8520 CONTACT YAHOO Technical Care
- 3 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 4 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 5 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 6 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 9 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 10 Surprises in Australia
- 11 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 12 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 13 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 14 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 15 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 16 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 19 5 nights in Sydney
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 21 Best places to travel in Australia
- 22 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 23 16 Days on the South Island
- 24 Cook Islands for families
- 25 B&B in NZ
Over the Water Bungalow at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa yes or no?