Has anyone stayed at the Over the Water Bungalows at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort during the month of May? Do you think that a 4 day stay in Aitutaki with a 2-3 day stay in Sydney Australia would work. My two favorite travel places are cities and the ocean to relax . Even if not that month would you reccomend it .
I already received one answer on another post that Aitutaki is compared to Bora Bora without the crowds and cruise ships. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 My trip to Australia
- 2 Sydney-Things to Do
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 5 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 6 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 7 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 8 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 9 Nelson, New Zealand
- 10 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 11 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 14 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 15 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 16 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 17 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 19 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 20 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 21 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 22 Boat charter Raitea
- 23 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 24 Cairns Australia
- 25 New Zealand Weather - Help!
Over the Water Bungalow at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa yes or no?